Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah man, that'd be pretty damn nice... :) So IMO Glasgow seems like a pretty good place, and it has potential of course, but I doubt it's going to be set in Glasgow, but I wouldn't mind having GTA IV in Glasgow, it looks kinda nice. But of course I rather have it in Hong Kong or Tokyo, but more important, snow, I would love to have snow in GTA IV, so if it's going to take place in Chicago we might get some snow you know, and Chicago is a pretty cool place, it has some serious crime history you know.

since you mentioned china and japan earlier, i just found that shanghai would be perfect for it! dark history, brutal gangs and triads, it also the most crowded city in china, wouldn't you agree? :)

Yeah it could be called like Respect City but in like Chinese.

2003, Boise looks pretty damn nice, it has desert and all, so yeah. And about Idaho, yeah it has a good chance to become the city in GTA IV, but it feels just too emtpy man but hey, could work I guess.

Art Sweet, yeah, Shanghai, that'd be a great place for GTA, but I didn't know it was the most crowded city in China, I thought it was Hong Kong... Yeah, that sounds real nice you know :) Yeah Shanghai would be great! I'm glad you mentioned Shanghai, it has pretty much of everything to offer for a game like GTA. So personally yeah, I would love to have Shanghai in GTA IV, it'd be awesome. Just found some amazing pics of Shanghai on the web:

Bustling%20Shanghai.JPG

shanghai-strasse.jpg

shanghaiprivate01.jpg

shanghai-china-skyline-big.jpg

Whoa man... That feels a bit empty but damn beautiful you know... I'm not sure about Boise... But yeah, how big is it anyway? I suppose most of the area in Boise are just plain woods and deserts.

It ain't that small GTAPlayer, Would you want Berry: Boise to be the next location for gta 4?

post-9264-1173020652.jpg

I don't know man... Really hard to tell... It looks pretty damn nice... Got more pictures of it? So I can see like the whole city... Hey man, but my top priority in which city GTA IV should take place in is in Chicago, just think about it, it has so much crime history and it's possible we will get some snow there too, I would love to have some snow. But Shanghai on the other hand, looks amazing, oh man... Damn... Oh well, damn, there's so many damn good places.

I don't know man... Really hard to tell... It looks pretty damn nice... Got more pictures of it? So I can see like the whole city... Hey man, but my top priority in which city GTA IV should take place in is in Chicago, just think about it, it has so much crime history and it's possible we will get some snow there too, I would love to have some snow. But Shanghai on the other hand, looks amazing, oh man... Damn... Oh well, damn, there's so many damn good places.

Yeah i got more pics, Thats the airport in Boise.

post-9264-1173021119.jpg

Hell yeah there would be alot to explore GTAPlayer becaue not only would it be Berry: Boise but you could go all over Idaho! From the woods to the desert! And plus in the winter it snows like crazy in Idaho GTAPlayer! So you would get, Berry: Boise and the whole state of Idaho!

Edited by 2003

Yeah man it's starting to sound real interesting now :) I'd love to have seasons in the game, and for an example if it takes place in Boise, it would have been awesome if it starts snowing, oh man, just think about it, real nice.

Oh and ArtSweet, found some pictures, look at my other post, but not all of them are that really large, but I hope it's enough.