Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I meant Rome and I think it would be a great place for a game like GTA, it's the capital city of Italy you know, and Empire City is pretty damn good but as 2003 is mentioning, it would be better to have it in italian, and Impero Citta, man that's a great name, you sure do know how to come up with names you know. :)

For the last time Brazil could fit. But anyways how about Liberty City huh? You could start off in the Brooklyn like Portland island then end up in the Manhattan like Staunton Island and finally end up in the Staten Island like Shoreside Vale. Good idea?

Alright man, I don't see any wrong with having Liberty City again and yeah it's based on New York which is pretty damn cool, I like New York, it's a crime filled city you know. But damn, I've seen pretty much from New York you know, been playing Parallel Lines and all so I'm a little bit tired of New York, I'd want to see something else in GTA IV, but I wouldn't mind having Liberty City again, wherever it's going to take place in I'm sure it's going to be awesome, know what I'm saying.

I`m tired too of NY,it`s a great city,but it has been used to many times in GTA,it`s time for something new.BTW GTAplayer you like NY too?Cool ,I would like to visit it,maybe in 2012 I`ll visit it.Maybe it`s time for GTA to change it`s continent...

Edited by Gycu

Yeah I like NY, maybe we should go together someday? :P? Well it hasn't only been used in GTA, Driver had it, remember, the last city in Driver was New York, and Parallel Lines has New York, True Crime New York City etc, so yeah I'm a bit tired of New York, but I gotta admit that it's a great place for games like GTA and Driver, it sure is, has all kinds of crimes and everything, really great.