Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gycu, yeah man, you never know. It'd be pretty nice if R* could have like five-six real cities in just one city, know what I'm saying. They could include so much things from all the cities, that'd be sweet, kinda like SA you know but bigger and all.

CroScorpion, yeah that sounds like a good idea, I'll check out some more pictures on the web.

Yeah man, that's pretty nice man! Las Pedro, I really like that name you know. If I was the producer of the game and you were one of my employees and you came up with that name for a city like Madrid, i'd give you a raise :)

Why thank you. But instead of Nice, France being called Nice it could instead be called Ambre, France. Heres some pics of some citys that people want most recently.

post-9264-1173127102.jpg

post-9264-1173127169.jpg

post-9264-1173127253.jpg

post-9264-1173127346.jpg

post-9264-1173127405.jpg

post-9264-1173127480.jpg

post-9264-1173127582_thumb.jpg

post-9264-1173127622_thumb.jpg

post-9264-1173127725_thumb.jpg

post-9264-1173127806.jpg

Ambre, France, not bad, not bad. Those are some really nice pics, yeah. Have you ever thought about Moscow? That's a really nice place you know, and plus, it has snow. That'd be a pretty damn good place for a place like GTA, it'd be cool to do some business with the russian mafia. Got any good name for Moscow 2003?

Ambre, France, not bad, not bad. Those are some really nice pics, yeah. Have you ever thought about Moscow? That's a really nice place you know, and plus, it has snow. That'd be a pretty damn good place for a place like GTA, it'd be cool to do some business with the russian mafia. Got any good name for Moscow 2003?

Yeah i do, Borislav, Russia is what Moscow could be called.

Sure is man, that's why Moscow is the perfect place for a GTA game, know what I'm saying. And the fact that it also has snow just makes it even more apealing you know. Nah but seriously man, Borislav is a great name for Moscow, really great man. Damn, now I really hope for Moscow man, that'd be fantastic.

Don't forget about the Mafias of Tokyo, China: Tokyo, Japan and the Redneck thugs of Berry: Boise GTAPlayer. And of Course we have to talk about Toronto which could be called like Jar City. Sorry but that was the best name i could come up with for Toronto. But remember that they got Yardies, Yakuza, Middle eastern gangs, Italian Mafia and i belive Russian Mafia. And snow too GTAPlayer.

post-9264-1173133803.jpg

Yeah that's a nice pic of Toronto man, really nice. :) Jar City isn't that bad I guess. You know something, I don't know much about Toronto, all I know is that they have a great hockey team. But now when you're mentioning it I'm realizing it could be a good place for GTA IV, and yeah it has snow. And yeah I especially like the yardies man :) And of course, haven't forgot about all other cities we've been talking about, Boise is still on my most wanted list, and somewhere in China or Japan would be great. But Moscow you know, nr 1 on my list :)

Yeah that's a nice pic of Toronto man, really nice. :) Jar City isn't that bad I guess. You know something, I don't know much about Toronto, all I know is that they have a great hockey team. But now when you're mentioning it I'm realizing it could be a good place for GTA IV, and yeah it has snow. And yeah I especially like the yardies man :) And of course, haven't forgot about all other cities we've been talking about, Boise is still on my most wanted list, and somewhere in China or Japan would be great. But Moscow you know, nr 1 on my list :)

Jar City: Toronto is also a Global City and over 1 million people live there. Alot of them immigrants.

Oh so there's alot of immigrants in Toronto? Nice, that makes it a little bit more all-round I guess, and that's a good thing of course, and a global city, sounds nice man. Well Toronto sure seems interesting man :) Could be something for GTA IV.

Hell yeah it would, And i'm like 99.9% sure it has ghettos.

Ghettos eh, yeah that'd be nice you know. Here's my most wanted list, and of course, nr 1 is my top priority, and I'm not gonna bring up fictional cities like Carcer City, don't know anything about it you know, just tell me if I have forgot something.

1. Moscow

2. Mexico City

3. Hong Kong/Shanghai

4. Tokyo

5. Boise

6. Toronto

7. Sydney

Edited by GTAPlayer

Well we know:

*It's located to the north of Liberty City in the same country as Vice City and San Andreas.

*Yes, it's based on Detroit, but also Newark, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Cleveland.

You can find more less important info on the web.

So we don't really know much about it you know... Manhunt 2 is going to take place in Carcer City, right? It should be out Q3 this year, and Q4 is when GTA IV comes out, and I'm having difficult to believe those two games will take place in the same city you know, but Carcer City could be really big you know, so it's possible we will see it in GTA IV. But if GTA IV will take place in Carcer City I really hope it's going to have snow you know.

Well something important to remember is that it's just "speculated" to be based on these cities, just check the web and you'll see. But yeah Detroit is nice you know, as you mentioned, a crime filled city, but Moscow has that too you know. :) Anyway man... It's getting more and more exciting, I hope the trailer will reveal the location in GTA IV.

usually rockstar puts a city with so much crime happening inside, i'll show you what i mean:

-GTA III: takes place based on new york, washington, and other east coast cities that filled with crimes

-GTA Vice City: based on Miami, which is the biggest drug trafficking city in the 80's

-GTA San Andreas: takes place based on L.A, San Fransisco, and Las Vegas. in the 90's, L.A is crowded with gangs from the ghetto, and the big news on the dead of tupac shakur was also from the 90's

so i'm just saying, why don't we search cities with more crimes happening on the inside, instead of putting random cities that we like very much :rolleyes:

Now the cities we've been talking about has alot of crime you know, like Moscow, I mean just look at it, it's a very crime filled city with lots of drugs and stuff and it also has the russian mafia, and it has snow, no GTA game has ever had snow before and that's why a city with snow would be great you know. I'm not talking about cities where I want to go on a vacation and have a nice drink and enjoy all the naked girls on the beach, nah all the cities that are my wanted list are crime filled cities and should have a big possibility to be the next city in GTA IV. Now I hope they're really going outside of US, I'd love to see it take place in Moscow or Mexico City, that'd be great.

Ghettos eh, yeah that'd be nice you know. Here's my most wanted list, and of course, nr 1 is my top priority, and I'm not gonna bring up fictional cities like Carcer City, don't know anything about it you know, just tell me if I have forgot something.

1. Moscow

2. Mexico City

3. Hong Kong/Shanghai

4. Tokyo

5. Boise

6. Toronto

7. Sydney

I don't think so the locations distance of those cites are too big.