Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

I have read your radio theory before and has quite solis evidence but can someone confirm what cities are mentioned inVice City Stories as that will probably be the location of GTAIV or the next in the stories series

That's what was mentioned on the radio "Tokyo, China". After I heard that I started to do a lot of research on how much Tokyo, China and even Japan were mentioned in the series and there have been a lot involved there. The name "Tokyo, China" would make fun of the constantly mistakenings from people thinking Chinese people are Japanese and vise versa.

OGTAM Tokyo is in Japan and China is a seperate county all together

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah man, it's beautiful. And Gycu, had no idea Paris is the biggest city in Europe, cool man. But I don't think London comes after Paris, after Paris comes Moscow, then London, well I'm not 100% sure but that's what I think.

Edit: Here's a list of the largest cities in Europe --> Largest cities in Europe.

Edited by GTAPlayer

That's what was mentioned on the radio "Tokyo, China". After I heard that I started to do a lot of research on how much Tokyo, China and even Japan were mentioned in the series and there have been a lot involved there. The name "Tokyo, China" would make fun of the constantly mistakenings from people thinking Chinese people are Japanese and vise versa.

OGTAM Tokyo is in Japan and China is a seperate county all together

Can't you read?