Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course, if Chicago will be the next city in GTA IV I'm sure it will be based on Chicago because all other games has been based on other cities, and no I wouldn't want to call it Satan City, that'd be a terrible name for a city like Chicago. And yeah Cro, it sure has alot of crime history you know, you know who Al Capone is, don't you? Well there's alot of illegal activities going on in Chicago so if you ask me, Chicago is a great city for a game like GTA :)

Edit: San Chico, nah... Sounds too exotic to me if you know what I'm saying, Chicago is supposed to be cold and gloomy you know :)

Edited by GTAPlayer

Yeah Ohio has been mentioned a couple of times, yeah Ohio isn't such a bad idea 2003. Wu-Zi-Mu, I think it's a fake... but hey, you never know, never seen that one before, good find. Looks interesting, yeah, so that means GTA IV is going to take place somewhere in north america eh, maybe.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Seattle, yeah that's a pretty good place :) And I like Pacific City, that's nice man. And when you're mentioning snow and rain, oh yeah, that's what I want :)

Edit: How about Jamaica, Kingston? It's the capital city of Jamaica and it's full of crime you know, drugs and all shit, the yardies man... Know what I'm saying? And it looks damn nice too. Too bad it aint got no snow, but if it's going to take place in Jamaica, Kingston I don't think it's a problem.

Edited by GTAPlayer

I'd like it to take place in the Midwestern part of the US (with cities like St. Louis, Chicago, Kansas) plus medium sized state capitals and plenty of small towns in the way between major cities.

If we were to go foreign, I wouldn't mind a GTA that took place in Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Neitherlands) or Asia (China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan)

Dammit, you think all I want is snow Cro? Then you're completely wrong, man...The reason why I suggested Jamaica, Kingston is because it has alot of crime you know, I did some research and it's a very dangerous city and should fit GTA nicely, and yeah it doesn't have any snow but as I said in the earlier post, snow doesn't matter if it's going to take place in Kingston (and that also concerns New Mexico City, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo etc), so IMO it's a great place for a game like GTA.

Edit: Yeah Scotland is also nice, like Glasgow. And Europe is a strong contender, and somewhere in Asia would be great man.

Edited by GTAPlayer

I'd say... Don't forget about what we've been talking about the last couple of days...

Moscow

New Mexico City

Shanghai

Hong Kong

Tokyo

Toronto

Boise

Seattle

Rio

Havanna

Kingston

Sydney

Glasgow

London

Chicago

Yeah, and of course Carcer City and all fictional cities man.

Edited by GTAPlayer