Big Community Thread

Chris

That's pretty good.I think.I dunno what mine is but I got a dell screen.A custom made computer and it says it's a AMD Athron XP.It has a pretty fast motherband and processor.But it's kinda slow right now cause we got so much stuff on it.So we're gettin a new custom xcomputer.Maybe not custom.Dunno.But I know we're gettin a bigger memory for it.

Motherboard, not band.....

And the AMDs are nice chips. I'm running an AMD Athlon 64-bit 3500+, I do believe. And 1.5 GB of RAM. I love it. My computer runs so much smoother than my old one.

I might take my video card out of my old setup and try to run dual monitors. But considering how I've offered the system to my girlfriend if she can get some RAM for it((the RAM died on me >.<)), I doubt I'll take anything out of it.

Motherboard, not band.....

And the AMDs are nice chips. I'm running an AMD Athlon 64-bit 3500+, I do believe. And 1.5 GB of RAM. I love it. My computer runs so much smoother than my old one.

I might take my video card out of my old setup and try to run dual monitors. But considering how I've offered the system to my girlfriend if she can get some RAM for it((the RAM died on me >.<)), I doubt I'll take anything out of it.

I've heard my grampa(good PC guy)talk about those a little while ago.What type of board would you need for those core duo2 processors though? I know they're a bit old since these type of stuff upgrade every 6-12 months but just wonderin.That might be an option for me.But I like to stick to AMDs.They're nice.Good.

My computer is really wierd with the Sims 2. Some days its very fast other days it wont work at all or its just very very slow. I guess it might be because I have a laptop, not sure though.

I was so tired this morning, I went to a party. It was so much fun and I was pissed, not so pissed to not know what I was doing. Of course me whoring around I met someone who was very sweet.

I've cheated on... many.. many tests. Not a good thing, I know. But it's pretty much the only way I've been (barely) passing any of my classes this year.

Personally, I wouldn't get a dualcore. The only thing I would build a computer for is gaming.. and no games (that I know of) really.. use the technology in them. And yeah. AMD kicks ass. I'm still running on a really old K6-2.

No idea about the Core duo2 though? I'm assuming you're talking about Intel.. it really depends on the socket and I don't know anything about motherboards.

Skyline is not responsible for any misinformation in this post.

I didnt cheat at tests,only at some of them.But if you cheat at an tests you will get a 3 grade.I really really dont want this.I only cheated at German tests because there are very dificult. :D

As long as you don't get caught.. it's fine. Ha. What's a 3 grade?

We had this old lady sub yesterday. I hated her. She had green pants, gold shirt, and an Eagle on her necklace. It was like.. the mascot or something (Our school colors are those.. eagle is the mascot.) and she was just a bitch. I hope she wrote down I wasn't working. Cuz I turned all my work in..

Geology extended proses are miniture essays you will get in a geology exam.

E.g. Explain how we know the structure of the Earth?

Its out of eight but two marks are rewarded for spelling and use of techinical words.

GEOLOGY ROCKS!!!

Sorry poor joke. :P

Edited by I just shot a bear