Big Community Thread

Chris

Anyway Spaz just reduced my hope of that rape suggestion by that disclaimer

Just covering my ass. :bleh:

So yeah, early Friday morning(('round 5:50 a.m.)) I left to the girlfriend's house. Stayed there all day, watch The Butterfly Effect, some other movie((for the life of me I can't remember)), and then I ended up staying at her house for the night, in which we watched UltraViolet, one of the SINGLE WORST MOVIES I'VE EVER WATCHED..... Did I mention she raped me earlier in the day and it was pretty hot? I had my arms and legs restrained((you know those Tripp bondage pants all the mall-goth kiddies wear from Hot Topic? Yeah, the straps and chains come in handy right about here)). The arm restraints I had to actually re-work so I couldn't undo them. Yes. I am able to tie myself up successfully. I got my revenge the next day when I put her in it and had my way with her. That, of course, was after I made it so she couldn't get her arms free. Then I started going through old pictures that she hated. I was kicked alot after she broke one of the chains with her foot.

So yeah. Then on Saturday(after rape) we watched Meet The Fockers and it was hilarious. Afterwards I took her to my house in which she stayed the night and I actually just took her home a few hours ago. So yeah, we spent the entire weekend together. Today we watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. We sort of watched a lot of movies this weekend.

Anyway Spaz just reduced my hope of that rape suggestion by that disclaimer

Just covering my ass. :bleh:

So yeah, early Friday morning(('round 5:50 a.m.)) I left to the girlfriend's house. Stayed there all day, watch The Butterfly Effect, some other movie((for the life of me I can't remember)), and then I ended up staying at her house for the night, in which we watched UltraViolet, one of the SINGLE WORST MOVIES I'VE EVER WATCHED..... Did I mention she raped me earlier in the day and it was pretty hot? I had my arms and legs restrained((you know those Tripp bondage pants all the mall-goth kiddies wear from Hot Topic? Yeah, the straps and chains come in handy right about here)). The arm restraints I had to actually re-work so I couldn't undo them. Yes. I am able to tie myself up successfully. I got my revenge the next day when I put her in it and had my way with her. That, of course, was after I made it so she couldn't get her arms free. Then I started going through old pictures that she hated. I was kicked alot after she broke one of the chains with her foot.

So yeah. Then on Saturday(after rape) we watched Meet The Fockers and it was hilarious. Afterwards I took her to my house in which she stayed the night and I actually just took her home a few hours ago. So yeah, we spent the entire weekend together. Today we watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. We sort of watched a lot of movies this weekend.

No you didnt.

Man!! You got a life there :lolbounce:

I broke up with my girlfriend today.. it wasn't all that bad. Just some things couldn't happen and we're still friends.

Im sorry Skyline, atleast your still friends.

You had a great weekend then Spaz. Its nice you can spend all that time together and never get fed up of each other. Its really sweet as I know some couples that do get sick each other. I think you two must have something very special.

You had a great weekend then Spaz. Its nice you can spend all that time together and never get fed up of each other. Its really sweet as I know some couples that do get sick each other. I think you two must have something very special.

Maybe it has to do with us being nymphomaniacs. Sex definitely helps keep people close.

But it's hard to explain what we have or how we got it.

Sorry Spaz,I'm not fond of the stipp bondage pants :rofl2: But ya,I know what IJSAB means bout you and your girl.It does seem like ya'll got something special.

Well other than that i'm leavin for school in about 5-10 minutes so I thought i'll check TGTAP.Bye...

Are you saying you don't know what they are? Incase anyone is wondering....

tripp_girls_bondage_pants.jpg

The straps. Probably a good reason for calling them bondage pants....

While trying to find a decent picture of the straps I found THIS:

serious_micro_skirt.jpg

Jesus Christ................ That is so many levels beyond hot...... Holy hell........ That is one of the greatest mini skirts I've ever laid eyes on..... O.O

I went in a fight, really serious one... The guy said he would like to beat me up again, man i don't know what to do.... Any of you guys know what to do if that happens... :cry:

Kick his ass. No seriously. Kick. His. Ass. Don't let yourself believe you'll lose.

:huh: Atleast you had a girlfriend ... the last one i had was about a year ago. It just dosent bother me...

-Mental Note- Am i Bi ? :D

Just wondering with this post did you mean that you may be Bi because you havent had a girlfriend in about a year? If so thats stupid as Im not Bi and its been god knows how long since Ive had a boyfriend.

I got some bad news...

Dude you should have just said then instead of wasting a post.

If this guy is beeing a shit and beating you up then fight back and hit the asshole.

I spent an hour in ICT Key skills today being taught how to copy and paste >.< The most useless hour ever.

Edited by I just shot a bear

Yeah well it's my post .... ... ...

We arn't exactly stupid dude.. you could've made it simpler and just told us what you were having trouble with instead of just hanging it. But hey, whatever.

Think I'm finally gonna go back to school tommorrow. Two more meds left and I don't feel like taking them at all. They're pretty big.. like, 800mg if I remember correctly..

Yeah well it's my post, And yeah Copy and paste..... well.... It helps alot if you don't want to tyoe stuff out..

Im not stupid I do key skills ICT as I didnt want to waste a GCSE on a subject I hate. I know how to work a computer.

Oh and yes its your post but that was blatant spam just so you can raise your post count.

I didnt have to do theatre enrichment today thank god, I was not in the mood after I was interrigated about being a catholic and how I feel about being catholic in my theatre class. >.<

Dude talk people into being your friends thats not good, if they wanna be your friend they dont need to be persuaded.

*sigh* is that all you think about Skyline. Only joking dont worry. :D

I made a new friend the other day, Mark ^_^ He is great and he walked me to my lesson even though he could have just gone home about half an hour ago.

Just wondering with this post did you mean that you may be Bi because you havent had a girlfriend in about a year? If so thats stupid as Im not Bi and its been god knows how long since Ive had a boyfriend.

No... I mean i was reading the posts a few pages back about bum sx..... it happens alot at my school and it seems to have taken me under as i havent had a girlfriend (i still get attracted to girls) in about a year.

Although right now im thinking up a way to ask this girl out that i like.... ill post updates on my progress.

And when i say bi i mean attracted to boys and girls.