Big Community Thread

Chris

Lets come back on the girlfriend problem. :D Today i want to talk to her but when i got closer to her my feet melt out and run away.It is another way that she to be my girfriend? :erm:

Well, that means you chickened out, but don't get scared, it's simple to talk with a girl, just say Hi, how are you.. if she has any problems sort it out, she might like someone to help her, but if you are scared to talk to her, make your friends hook her up with you.

For you it is simple.Do you have an girlfriend? :mellow: Or to give her something special for Chirstmas.But then i will melt myself again. :erm:

Well i do have a girlfriend, shes really nice to me, which i like... :wub:

And you could give her a christmas Pressent, But give her what she likes, If you still chicken out leave the christmas pressent outside the Entrance, Knock on the door and run. That could help you.. :mellow:

My advice is, ASK HER OUT. Don't be a chicken-shit. You will NEVER do anything until you can get past your sad little fears of rejection and failure. Everyone gets rejected. Everyone fails. It's inevitable. Stop trying to avoid it, because the more you avoid it the harder it will be when it actually happens. Just ask her out already.