PC version

Kimi

• 2 weeks later...

^

Nope, you're wrong. In PC vwersion, the graphics are always better than the console version, and the resolution are also better.

If you don't believe me, play NFS:MW on the PS2 version, and compare it with the PC version.

Or, play Doom III on the XBox version, and compare it with the PC version.

Plus: you can mod your game on the PC! :)

the only thing good about lcs is the fact that u can do all this stuff in liberty city, and the story mode. those are like the only two reasons anyone wud get it!

they shuda kept it on psp only cuz this was the first gta game on psp. they gotta start somewhere. so if they put it on different consoles, it wud be like going "backwards" on improvement

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

the only thing good about lcs is the fact that u can do all this stuff in liberty city, and the story mode. those are like the only two reasons anyone wud get it!

they shuda kept it on psp only cuz this was the first gta game on psp. they gotta start somewhere. so if they put it on different consoles, it wud be like going "backwards" on improvement

Oh, you mean like LCS is 'exclusively' for PSP? Yeah it should be. Or maybe, it is an exclusively made game for the Sony consoles. Maybe they won't port it to the Xbox, but I hope they port it to the PC.

Of course a PC can handle it. My friend has got a Intel Core Duo 4.0 ghz if (I remembered right), Nvidia GeForce 7950 256.0 MB 16x PCI, 4 GB of RAM, 2 HDDs (each about 90 GBs).

And he installed a game (Half-Life 2: Episode One) while playing Chronicles of Riddick on everything high (full screen anti-aliasing maxed, anisotropic filtering maxed, all textures maxed, resolution was like 1280x1024 or something) but he did not experience any lags. He averaged on like 50.0 FPS while installing, and about 70.0 FPS when not installing.

I think the next generation of VGAs and processors will handle GTA4 juuuuust fine!

EDIT:

Just correcting the spelling errors :)

Edited by Shifty

he said he wish they could. but i doubt gta4 will be on computer (considering bluray) but if it will be on comp and XBOX. the game will have waYYYY less of the stuff that you want. cant you just live without computer. and you could also crack it or use pcsx3 if you have a really good computer.