Airport problems and minor questions

Strike9

hi i just registered today in sanfiero at the airport all the planes and helicopters have the doors locked ecept for the maverick how do i get in them?

also are there any acurate websites that have a complete car data base for GTASA for PS2?

there are also only 2 mod garages and there is no property i can buy that is not in los santos

id that supposed to happen?

• 2 weeks later...
hi i just registered today in sanfiero at the airport all the planes and helicopters have the doors locked ecept for the maverick how do i get in them?

also are there any acurate websites that have a complete car data base for GTASA for PS2?

there are also only 2 mod garages and there is no property i can buy that is not in los santos

id that supposed to happen?

1. You get them once you unlock Las Venturas

2. www.gtawh.com

3. Unlock them later in game

• 3 weeks later...
is it possible to get the adromada,an airplan in gta3,and in the missions stowaway and a home in the hills.to fly out off the missions?

Like Gerard said, you can get it by spawing it with a trainer. Ive heard of ways getting into the Adromada in the mission Stowaway, but you cant move the plane, the plane just freezes (not sure bout home in the hills, but im sure you cant). And the only plane in GTA3 that was flayable is the Dodo. In GTA3, it had clipped wings, but in SA it has full wings

Edited by SkyliИe^