TGTAP Galleries

Would you make us of TGTAP Galleries  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you make us of TGTAP Galleries

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No
    • No but I'd like looking at others

You may have seen an earlier post by the staff here about having Blogs on the forum. The response to this was rather mixed and it is quite likely we won't bother getting them.

So now I'm going back to one of my original ideas. The idea is to make use of IPG (Invision Power Gallery).

The system would allow for integrated galleries for use by members, now these could be used to upload your screenshots of GTA games and maybe photos of yourself and friends, then share them with the rest of us.

I would also integrate them (possibly) with the main website so for example you could give people a URL such as thegtaplace.com/galleries/spaz_the_great and you would see all Spaz's pictures.

I think it would be especially nice when GTA4 is out because we'll have hundreds of people wanting to share their screens, and maybe even now with the other games still being quite popular.

Please vote honestly and also post your thoughts.

As a reference the full list of features can be found here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
TGTAP Galleries is a good idea but you will need a high speed server with more bandwidths

by the way I'm coming here to test http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?act=imageupload

We only use about half of our allotted bandwidth at the moment, we have 2 terabytes and use less than one right now. The server is one of the highest use to host a GTA fansite.

The image uploader is no longer here, it was a mod for IPB 1.3 I made, we're now 2 generations of forum software above that now...

will we have a max of images?

No there will be no limit on the amount of images you can upload.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...