Sign in to follow this  
AcedWill

Hey what happend to the petrol station idea!

Who scrapt the petrol station idea :pissedred: !?!? A petrol station would great! aspecialy if u were in a massive police chase. u would have to change car every couple of hours! the police wouldnt last long niever.

Can Someone Tell Me Where The Idea Has Gone or What Happened to it!? :?:

it would be nice to know.

Edited by AcedWill

I don't see why people want this idea. Imagine you're really close to winning a really hard race and you need to change cars because you ran out of petrol. It'd be nice to have an option about it though

I'll tell you what happened to it: It remained just as much of a sucky idea as it always had been, and was ignored completely, just as it should be. GTA is not supposed to accurately recreate every tiniest aspect of driving, shooting, and felony, stop saying that it should.

I think petrol stations are a good idea. That way if you wanted to make a really big explosion you fill the car to the brim with gasoline and then shoot the gas tank.

Then you walk slowly away doing this: :whistle:

Adding this would take up a lot of space (random amounts and such) and can be used for something better in the game (like another inside location).

CC17 is right, it is a dumb idea.