Do you carry a knife with you around the streets?

Hurricane Game

living in the bronx, as a ful grown man u need to carrry one around because theres always people jumping others and random drivebys peple always say ive been to yankee stadium the bronx aint bad! well ur ont he corner barley in go up "bloody hill" to bronx west side where my apartment is all you hear is gun shots and screams theres blood stains everywhere! i have a gun liscense as i have graduated to be a volenterrie cop so i am aloud to conceal a fire arm or other wepon even tho im fdny so yeah i do ive been at gunpoint one to many times before and ive had to draw my gun b4 wen yopu see 3 guys walking up to u with rusty knives...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(2. Knives are for pussies who can't afford guns

1. Guns are for pussies who can't handle swords.

2. Since when did WEALTH determine whether or not you were a pussy? Pretty idiotic thing to say, really.

How? Kicking them in the balls or running away?

No, by disarming them with a swift kick. Also, you can disable them with a kick to the knee or shin. A lot of people I know have stronger legs than arms. Learn proper powerful kicks and you're pretty much set against anything that isn't a fire-arm.

Hell, grab your wallet, throw a couple bucks into the air and leg it!

Although that works a lot, bad idea. What does that tell them? That this is an easy effective way to obtain money and so they'll do it again. You want them to leave the situation being SCARED SHITLESS of trying that again. >.O

It's so easy to get a knife, they wont sell them to you in shops anymore if your under 21 so I got mine from ebay £4.67 bargin!

I was at an anime convention an a sword dealer was trying to talk me into buying a sword. I told him I wasn't 18, and he was all, "If you don't tell, I won't ask". So yeah, I now have a cane with a dagger sized blade concealed in it. Pimp, no? Once I get a concealed weapons permit I'm carrying that shit with me everywhere.

I always have a knife on me wherever I go.

It would probably be the last thing I would resort to in a fight though, simply because of the consequences.

Knives aren't only for fighting :!:

I actually collect knives, mostly switchblades and balisongs (butterfly knives), but am starting into the custom folders as well.

Here's a few:

DAMFB006.jpg

pics001.jpg

temp014.jpg

temp016.jpg

MTtanto.jpg

Woo, some pretty nice knifes you got there.

Id kill someone only if I was sure I'd get away with it but I wouldnt bother taking the risk, prison wouldnt suit me.

Don't you have a consience... Prison isn't the worst thing you know

i dont carry knives. if any1 starts on me i just punch them in the centre of the chest, coz it makes them fall to the floor. tip if some1 threatens u with a knife, try to kick the blade out of their hand, and then wind them by kicking or punching them in the stomach this will give u long enough to get away. it worked 4 me wen i was threatened by some1 with baseball bat, so i reckon it will work with a kinfe weilder :)

dont carry knives kids

Once I get a concealed weapons permit I'm carrying that shit with me everywhere.

You'll never get approved for a concealed weapon permit unless you're either wealthy, in witness protection, military, or are employeed in some secure job (possibly others). Not to mention a clean record. They don't just give them out to everybody.

I do sometimes. Just a small pocket knife about 3 1/5 inches long. I use as tool, not as a weapon. Like If I'm walking and I step on sticky bubble gum I have something to pick it out with.

Edited by drtex12

Don't you have a consience... Prison isn't the worst thing you know

When someone is attacking you and threatening your life, you should feel no guilt for attacking back or killing them. Making the VICTIM feel GUILTY for PROTECTING themselves is another thing that will destroy humanity. We need to have no guilt for harming jackasses who are trying to attack us.

My brother-in-law went to Halloween Horror Nights with me and my sister on Saturday and he forgot he had his pocket knife on him. He shoved it in his boot and it wasn't found. He kept change in his pocket as an excuse for the metal detector going off. That was my idea. I study metal detectors and the security guards too much. I could sneak a f***in' gun into a theme park if I wished.

My brother-in-law went to Halloween Horror Nights with me and my sister on Saturday and he forgot he had his pocket knife on him. He shoved it in his boot and it wasn't found. He kept change in his pocket as an excuse for the metal detector going off. That was my idea. I study metal detectors and the security guards too much. I could sneak a f***in' gun into a theme park if I wished.
Teach me

When someone is attacking you and threatening your life, you should feel no guilt for attacking back or killing them. Making the VICTIM feel GUILTY for PROTECTING themselves is another thing that will destroy humanity. We need to have no guilt for harming jackasses who are trying to attack us.

Wise is you, Spaz. And congrats and that great tip on sneaking stuff into theme parks.