Rockstar Email Address

Lambo2468

Post it here for all to read!

They probably read the boards from the top sites anyway to gather peoples ideas. I know thats what they did with VC!

TG

yeah i know , i want ti give the a link to my union which has alot of big discussions and ideas , so anybody know the email addresses

Dude, seriously. Are you not listening? Rockstar are not going to pay any mind to your email.... They don't read and pay attention to every single email they get. And your "union" probably has a lot of the same ideas as the big sites do.
you must think i'm stupid , i know the wont listen to ONE email , but i have THOUSANDS of supports , now rockstar will be curious and will have to check it out

They probably got loads of them aswell, little unions. R* pay so much money to have people think up these ideas. It just doesnt seem likely that R* would read it tbh.
loads of companys use unions to get ideas , its a chance i'm gona take to make GTA IV a great game , so i dont know why you are against this

loads of companys use unions to get ideas , its a chance i'm gona take to make GTA IV a great game , so i dont know why you are against this

Yeah, but usually, it's their OWN union. A chance to make GTA IV a great game? You doubt the intelligence behind Rockstar? And Rockstar actually contacts the admins of these sites and such. Just do what everyone else does and submit ideas to wishlists on different sites.

Ya.But those ideas of us doing that are probabyly .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

00000000000000000000000000001% and a million.And that sucks.But then again;it doesn't.It's always nice getting susprised at the amazing things R* has come up with this time.