Want too see any old characters in gta 4

Ciaran

id like to see CJ, candy suxxx, lovefist, BJ smith, donald love and maybe a few others. not claude though, seen enough of him.

wow i wouldnt need to see ALL of them. maybe rosenberg just a tiny bit, some refrences to claude, meeting CJ and hearing about him and his crazy rampages, and doing a few missions with him. Love fist is dead, i know it. they couldnt live like less than a year for being popular. and that fat guy in the sabre turbo that got shot in the heist that was supposed to be a fake of the guy who got shot in reservior dogs, i wanna see his grave.

wow i wouldnt need to see ALL of them. maybe rosenberg just a tiny bit, some refrences to claude, meeting CJ and hearing about him and his crazy rampages, and doing a few missions with him. Love fist is dead, i know it. they couldnt live like less than a year for being popular. and that fat guy in the sabre turbo that got shot in the heist that was supposed to be a fake of the guy who got shot in reservior dogs, i wanna see his grave.

the main reason i wanna see love fist again, is because it'd be interesting to see what theyd look like eg would they be washed up, or seperated and one of them is stuck way up his own ass from the success.

candy suxxx would also be funny, because she'd probably be in her fifties, and still up for it despite her ageing looks.

the main reason i wanna see love fist again, is because it'd be interesting to see what theyd look like eg would they be washed up, or seperated and one of them is stuck way up his own ass from the success.

candy suxxx would also be funny, because she'd probably be in her fifties, and still up for it despite her ageing looks.

Well they might not come in this series, cause there could be new chraracters.

did you just say sweet? are you retarded (well your not but lol). sweet is dead, and dont say hes still alive like vic and all those other people! he was shot, and we saw the bullet holes, and we shot him (well i did) 200000 times with the rocket launcher and sniper rifle. hes dead. i know.