Do you believe in other life out there?

Breandan

lol, your too lazy to press quote instead of writing a WHOOOLE sentence?? wow your prioritys are a lil wierd lol. but yeah for people who dont know much about space, (or just skipped 8th grade science and physics) look on ytmnd.com and search for what i sed.

Well it's maybe faster to write it in quick reply. Maybe not...

Anway, so that this post doesn't get called spam:

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object (in case someone who's in 0,000001% of Earth population doesn't know that) so aliens have nothing to do with UFOs. UFO can be anything really, maybe just a disk or an aircraft that's not been identified yet. Aliens, on the other hand, stand for another type of life that are possibly on another planet. Besides, if they know about us, why would they contact us?

Well i mean THEY come here and make contact in the earth, well maybe in the next few years..

Like I said, why haven't WE gone to THEIR planet to make contact yet?

Listen dude, we don't know shit, they could be they couldn't be, but form what i see from movies, they should be advanced.

Oh yes, movies are ALWAYS correct, right? And no matter how advanced they are, they still would HAVE TO KNOW WE ARE HERE IN ORDER TO CONTACT US. Do you regularly send mail to a far-off small island that you don't even know exists to let them know YOU exist? I didn't think so....

With the size of the universe then there is a probability of there being other life out there but that doesn't mean they would be more advanced or even advanced that all. There could be single celled organism out there.

Lets all thank hollywood for "omg aliens coming to kill us with there advanced technology! runns aawaay until will smith arrives kthx". Stupid Hollywood, the Roman armies didn't even wear red.

With the size of the universe then there is a probability of there being other life out there but that doesn't mean they would be more advanced or even advanced that all. There could be single celled organism out there.

Lets all thank hollywood for "omg aliens coming to kill us with there advanced technology! runns aawaay until will smith arrives kthx". Stupid Hollywood, the Roman armies didn't even wear red.

Duh!!

I agree :coolthumbup:

Edited by Lord Voldemort