Vice City Stories on PS2 or PS3

Red_91

No, I don't want no VCS on PS2. Remember LCS? How kickass it was on PSP, but when they ported it to PS2 it got majorly f***ed up. There's a reason games are good on PSP. Because they were made FOR the PSP. NOT THE PS2. (Deja Vu)

But what do you expect from a straight port minus the multiplayer? Their's nothing wrong with the PS2 version of LCS. The reason it was brought to PS2 in the first is because that's what the GTA fans (particularly the owns who didn't own a PSP) wanted.

I really don't care in VCS comes to PS2 or not since I own a PSP. Chances are that it will.

Read the date on the post before yours. November 19. That's a hell of a necro-post.

There are a lot of things wrong with the PS2 version of LCS. The graphics were actually worse than the PSP version in my opinion, no multiplayer, and just muffed up. If you want to play LCS or VCS, then go get a PSP. (Again, I'm gonna say that I myself am not a PSP owner. But I have easy access to one.)

The graphics are only worse because the PS2 version on a bigger screen. GTA doesn't really need multiplayer IMO. It's good to have, but I don't even have Wi-Fi for my PSP Overall, I don't think the PS2 version is not better or worse than the PSP version. I'm sick of the bashing for the PS2 version when GTA fans begged for it to be on PS2!

No, I don't want no VCS on PS2. Remember LCS? How kickass it was on PSP, but when they ported it to PS2 it got majorly f***ed up. There's a reason games are good on PSP. Because they were made FOR the PSP. NOT THE PS2. (Deja Vu)

But what do you expect from a straight port minus the multiplayer? Their's nothing wrong with the PS2 version of LCS. The reason it was brought to PS2 in the first is because that's what the GTA fans (particularly the owns who didn't own a PSP) wanted.

I really don't care in VCS comes to PS2 or not since I own a PSP. Chances are that it will.

Read the date on the post before yours. November 19. That's a hell of a necro-post.

There are a lot of things wrong with the PS2 version of LCS. The graphics were actually worse than the PSP version in my opinion, no multiplayer, and just muffed up. If you want to play LCS or VCS, then go get a PSP. (Again, I'm gonna say that I myself am not a PSP owner. But I have easy access to one.)

The graphics are only worse because the PS2 version on a bigger screen. GTA doesn't really need multiplayer IMO. It's good to have, but I don't even have Wi-Fi for my PSP Overall, I don't think the PS2 version is not better or worse than the PSP version. I'm sick of the bashing for the PS2 version when GTA fans begged for it to be on PS2!

I really agree with that part. Some people say LCS for the PS2 sucked and now they're begging for a PS2 port of VCS. I see topics all over GTAForums about "When is GTA VCS being released for PS2?" we're all getting sick of it and if it happens, they're gonna be complaining about VCS sucked on the PS2. I guarantee someone will say that.

I really agree with that part. Some people say LCS for the PS2 sucked and now they're begging for a PS2 port of VCS. I see topics all over GTAForums about "When is GTA VCS being released for PS2?" we're all getting sick of it and if it happens, they're gonna be complaining about VCS sucked on the PS2. I guarantee someone will say that.

Yeah, that's a sad thing because people aren't being thankful for that when they wanted a PS2 version in the first place.