Vice City Stories on PS2 or PS3

Red_91

No, I don't want no VCS on PS2. Remember LCS? How kickass it was on PSP, but when they ported it to PS2 it got majorly f***ed up. There's a reason games are good on PSP. Because they were made FOR the PSP. NOT THE PS2. (Deja Vu)

what about the people without a psp like myself, what if we want to play it? it WILL be ported to ps2 since sony has been invaluable to rockstar in terms of making money, and ps3 is out of the question. I dont know why microsoft think they can do the same, they have a miniscule fan base compared to sony, and long may it stay that way.

No, I don't want no VCS on PS2. Remember LCS? How kickass it was on PSP, but when they ported it to PS2 it got majorly f***ed up. There's a reason games are good on PSP. Because they were made FOR the PSP. NOT THE PS2. (Deja Vu)

what about the people without a psp like myself, what if we want to play it? it WILL be ported to ps2 since sony has been invaluable to rockstar in terms of making money, and ps3 is out of the question. I dont know why microsoft think they can do the same, they have a miniscule fan base compared to sony, and long may it stay that way.

Guess what? I don't have a PSP, too. I played the PS2 version of LCS and it pissed me off. I don't have a PS2, either. (Thank God for friends with Playstations.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

But what do you expect from a straight port minus the multiplayer? Their's nothing wrong with the PS2 version of LCS. The reason it was brought to PS2 in the first is because that's what the GTA fans (particularly the owns who didn't own a PSP) wanted.

I really don't care in VCS comes to PS2 or not since I own a PSP. Chances are that it will.

But what do you expect from a straight port minus the multiplayer? Their's nothing wrong with the PS2 version of LCS. The reason it was brought to PS2 in the first is because that's what the GTA fans (particularly the owns who didn't own a PSP) wanted.

I really don't care in VCS comes to PS2 or not since I own a PSP. Chances are that it will.

Read the date on the post before yours. November 19. That's a hell of a necro-post.

There are a lot of things wrong with the PS2 version of LCS. The graphics were actually worse than the PSP version in my opinion, no multiplayer, and just muffed up. If you want to play LCS or VCS, then go get a PSP. (Again, I'm gonna say that I myself am not a PSP owner. But I have easy access to one.)