My first stunt video

Wheelman101

Hmmm............................4/10.........

I would give you even less if there isn't few good stunts...Anyway,you should use better editing program like Nero Vision 4 or Sony Vegas 6.0,remove Fraps watermark,make better stunts I mean MUCH better stunts,aerial stunts were ok but you ruined all with first person camera and I think a faster song could pass better.Next time use adrenaline pumping songs(metal,rock etc.).I saw you are learning to bump so try to combine few tehnics to make your stunts better.Anyway keep up the work,practise and be patient with some stunts that on first look look like unpossible without cheats or something....and most important of all watch already made videos by other stunters.

LOL you guys are all f***ing babies. "OHH BOOHOO THE WATER MARK IS THERE. THAT MEANS HIS VIDEO SUCKED"

You guys are picky ass losers. I think he wanted you to rate his stunts not the video editing.

I give a 9/10

When I watch the video I look at everything not only stunts because without good editing stunts don't look so good as they could be...

LOL you guys are all f***ing babies. "OHH BOOHOO THE WATER MARK IS THERE. THAT MEANS HIS VIDEO SUCKED"

You guys are picky ass losers. I think he wanted you to rate his stunts not the video editing.

I give a 9/10

Compleate video rateing was what i gave.

For a nice stunt video you need to pay attention to each minute thing.

Then you might say whatz the need of taking out the REPLAY text.