I hate blacks when...

tommy vercetti guy

...they use their race trying to get what they want. "Is it because im black?" No its not you shithead. I was at McDonalds today and some black dude ordered small fries. The guy at the counter gave him his small fries and the black says that he ordered medium fries. They both had an argument and then the black dude said, yes, thats right, "is it because im black?" In the end the manager gave him is medium fries so the baby would shut up. Back in 5th grade, I was sharing some skittles with some guys and some black guy asked for some. I told him I didnt have anymore to share and then, yes, thats right, he said "is it because im black?" he ended up telling the teacher and I got in trouble for nothing. Needed to write an essay about treating everyone fairy. WHAT THE f***? I HAD NO MORE f***ING SKITTLES! I dont hate blacks, I just hate it when they pull the race card to try and get what the want.

Share you experiences

Edited by Chris

Holy Sh*t this is a big racist post.

Nothing happens like that were I live.

no, it is not. Im just saying I dislike it when blacks use thier skin colour to try and get what they want, "is it because im black?" I never said anything about hating blacks, I just hate it when blacks pull out the race card

And chrisman, let me guess, your friend was the racist?

Yes but the title was part of a whole sentence

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Holy Sh*t this is a big racist post.

Nothing happens like that were I live.

no, it is not. Im just saying I dislike it when blacks use thier skin colours to try and get what they want, "is it because im black?" I never said anything about hating blacks, I just hate it when blacks pull out the race card

And chrisman, let me guess, your friend was the racist?

Yes.

Dave, read the topic. I am not saying I hate blacks, I am saying I hate it when blacks say "is it because im black?" to get what they want. Cmon dave, im sure someone has pulled the race card on you atleast once

EDIT: Dave, I didnt double post. Chrisman posted somthing and then I posted, then he deleted his post

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

TVG, I entirely agree with your statement there. It isn't helped by the fact that many people give benefit/priority to the black person to avoid racial conflict. People need to stop being total pussies and just do what's right.

If ANYBODY says "omg u racist" in this topic, bad things will happen. Even worse things will happen if people reply with racist things.

TVG, I entirely agree with your statement there. It isn't helped by the fact that many people give benefit/priority to the black person to avoid racial conflict. People need to stop being total pussies and just do what's right.

If ANYBODY says "omg u racist" in this topic, bad things will happen. Even worse things will happen if people reply with racist things.

Finally, someone else who understands! :D

Once in SA:MP (San Andreas: Multiplayer): I get a plane before some other guy. Next thing is see on the chat from that person is: "OMG, u stole my plane!! You're a nig, cause nigs steal".

This reminds of something I heard in a movie: "Whites are racists. *jacking a car* They f***ing deserve it."

This is not a total copy. I'm sure it's less... Racist.

Once in SA:MP (San Andreas: Multiplayer): I get a plane before some other guy. Next thing is see on the chat from that person is: "OMG, u stole my plane!! You're a nig, cause nigs steal".

This reminds of something I heard in a movie: "Whites are racists. *jacking a car* They f***ing deserve it."

Is that quote from Crash?

I hate it when people pull out the race card. But for a different reason. For me, it's because the race card never works for me.

Is that quote from Crash?

Yes.

Yeah. I'm sure though if blacks remember slavery then they'll always have that in the back of their head and that's a never eccept apoligy for them. This should be moved to serious chat thought the topic start was quite silly.

So blacks cant forgive, yet many other people abused (such as jews in the holocaust) can?

Yeah. I'm sure though if blacks remember slavery then they'll always have that in the back of their head and that's a never eccept apoligy for them. This should be moved to serious chat thought the topic start was quite silly.

So blacks cant forgive, yet many other people abused (such as jews in the holocaust) can?

Now you're making this a hate topic. I can totally tell you don't like blacks at all <_< ...

Look dude, I hate when they say that, and sometimes it's amusing. But you're totally changing the subject.