I hate blacks when...

tommy vercetti guy

We don't really have anything like that, over here in Australia.

The Aboriginals are pretty cool, but I have had the race card pulled out on me before though.

I hate everyone equally. If there's someone I don't like, I don't really care what race they are. They can shove the racist crap, up their ass, because if they act like a dickhead, then they deserve to be treated like one.

Alright, enough fighting about who was treated worse. The Jews and Blacks have both been treated badly throughout parts of history. But blacks shouldn't just pull the race card about slavery because

A. Slavery existed in Africa for a number of years before we got there

B. The whites who are alive now can't do anything about what happened two hundread years ago, so we shouldn't be blamed.

I'm white, not black. And tvg i'm sure topics aren't alive. I said a simple post about this specific topic and you make a post question to trick me. But ya, Chris 82 does have good points. But I try to stick up for them because these useless and insultingtopics are made. This is a black topic basically tvg, so the topic probably hates you if you actually believe this topic is alive.

At the end of the day it comes down to the individual and the society they've been brought up in. Not all blacks are like this, probably a minority are I would imagine. I live in an area where less than 5% of my city's population are black though, but I still think it's only a minority of blacks that are like this.