GTASA Multiplayer sucks..................well I think so

For the longest time I have wanted to play MTA-SA or SA-MP.I have always thought that a GTASA multiplayer would be the best thing ever,I said to myself ''you cant go wrong :) ''.Well,a few days ago I got around to downloading SA-MP and MTASA.After a few good failed attempts to installing it :bashhead: ,I finaly did.The first server I joined was a Deathmatch one.I played for awhile and was thrilled at the fact that I am actually playing SA-MP.Anyways,after a while I started to notice that I wasnt getting any kills.I thougt that was kinda strange.At one point I was shooting someone with a sawn-off about a million times,and the bastard wouldnt die,he turned around and shot me once with a pistol and I died! (I had a full meter of health at the time).On top of all that , certain people can manipulate your movements,like freezing you,sending you to jail,taking away your money and the list goes on.My point of this post is to say that they have done an injustice to GTASA-MP,its a place where hackers are very prominent.if anyone else has had similar experiences, please post,i would like to know.

ALL HACKERS CAN GO TO HELL!! :evil:

Edited by Timmy Vermicceli

Nah, they are hackers. There is a mod called "s0beit", I tried it with my friend once, it's pretty f***ed up though. People in servers hack and piss me off. I would never hack in a online game with people in it. I like screwing with commands in a local server though, its pretty funny what you can do lol.

Hackers CAN go to hell. All of them, the ones that go into public servers anyway.

It's not because of hackers that you cant get any kills, its because SA-MP or MTA are incredibly buggy. You expect some 3rd part software to be perfect? GTA was never meant to be played online and over the internet.

If you want an olnine game thats god I suggest you buy battlefield 2, tanks, cars, planets or on foot. Big maps too, each map is about the same size as portland of Liberty City

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Yeah ,well Ill admit it is incredibly buggy but there was some occasions were a certain person would intentionaly ''play'' with me as if he were saying ''ha ha you cant do anything to me''.they would just walk to me slowly and stand right in front of me for a few seconds and then only moments later would shoot me once and I would die. What kind of bullshit is that!!I dont think thats from the ''bugginess'',thats obviously cheating/hacking.

Alright let me tell you this. I've only played SA-MP for three days but you can tell how much kills you have by pressing Tab. Some people use cheats (which is dumb by the way). On some modes (like LS Gang War and SF Team Death Match) you get sent to jail only if you kill your teammate (the ones wearing the same clothes as you). Sure you die a lot in those modes but I find them quite fun. It is kind of buggy and slow but it's not too much to handle.

• 2 weeks later...

back OT:About hackers, sometimes they/or you are lagging and so you think you are shooting at them but on their screen they are not there yet so thats how sometimes they can turn around and shoot you.

About hackers ruining it: yeah they do, once I was playing on the novclaine(however you spell it) server with a few of my friends as the Army. But some guys using s0b31t just flew over in patriots and started spawn killing us. We would empty rounds at them and they would not lose an ounce of life. Seriously if you are that sad just to cheat against other people, you've either gotta suck at the game and are too impatient to get better or you generally don't have a life. I hope one day everyone who has ever modded will be permanently banned of sa-mp. Hopefully when MTA:SA:DM comes there will be no-way of hacking it!