DareDevilX

My new bike

Yeah, DDX has a good point there. When you mod the model, people automatically associate that with handling mods. Pfff, stereotypes... But it's very nice imo, just not good for stunts. You could make a NRG-500 skin that looks like it.

Yeah, DDX has a good point there. When you mod the model, people automatically associate that with handling mods. Pfff, stereotypes... But it's very nice imo, just not good for stunts. You could make a NRG-500 skin that looks like it.

Actually changing the .dff changes the .col of the bike, that means the bike can react differentley to bumps eg: get higher easily.

Oy!!!!!!! I cant download my bike..... Cheers 4 just ignoring this everone........

:-(

It just says "sorry no server was selected. Click here to try again" So i clikc try again and it just comes up the same over and over again.....

Someone make a DECENT link to it or PM me it

ok now how do u mod textures i got a photo editing thing txd editor img thing iv used them all be4 but? do i put parts of the texture on each little piece tell me plz ppl

EDIT:ok i know how to edit the textures but how can i make it have several different textures so like i can just spawn another and it will be a different texture i made. how will i change the textures from 23,23 to be like 45,45 or somthing

?? help please

Edited by fuzzyrabbitproductions