DareDevilX

My new bike

Now look what you've done. Now I'll have to post my bike aswell... :P

I really like the black-red one. However, I think you should put more effort into the first one. It's just a new logo added, you could use a vinyl or two. Since the decals have been removed it looks kinda empty now. Add some new graphics instead. Or play with the carcols.dat and set up trhe colours you want (Ghost has to do this part for me :D)

It looks kinda, plain tbh. Why not mess around with some of the other textures on it like the metal / brake disks? Ill put up some maps of the bike in this post. And I'll also make a topic about my bike :)

post-3352-1167133299_thumb.png post-3352-1167133370_thumb.png

(Both of these maps were made by Eric240 at www.gtastunting.com/forums)

Well,I like it this way so I won't change anything but thanks anyway.Good map there,Ghost and useful...

EDIT:Maybe I'll add something afterall...

Edited by DaredevilX

Oh, I've made the packer map btw. I'll post it here when I make it all one image.

But what I dislike about those metal parts that the exhausts, probably the only thing somebody would want to edit can't be done. The texture randomly appears, and is always either chrome or carbon fibre. And I really wanted to make a carbon fiber exhaust :cry:

Frontier,all I can do is to make the bike for you...but I don't have time right now.Maybe for a couple of days I get some time so stay tuned.

EDIT:Change the textures with Adobe Photoshop or some similar program.I don't know why download isn't working Scythe...

Edited by DaredevilX

ok daredevi i´ve never tryed using photoshop so if you can do i when you get time it will be cool

heres the pic...... if you can set it on the side of the bike and then maybe make the rest of the bike white whit smaller images it would be realy cool

post-5726-1170939239_thumb.jpg