Freemasons

Harwood Butcher

Thay ar'nt all powerful, nothing is, but there is poof of all this so 'scientist' get your facts strait before saying someone elses i'snt
See, Freemasons like people like you, people that they could trick. They could easily go and get rid of any evidence that may lead to their secrets. Seeing as they get rid of the evidence...there isn't any proof for people like you to ew and aw about.

Hmm, there is proof out there for me to find, and yet they destroy the evidence so there is no proof.

Which is it?

Seems to me the only proof is people trying to claim there is proof and adding more fuel to the fire.

But by all means, please, as I have asked fors everal times now. Why do you guys think they do run things. What expmples are there, even if there is no concrete proof, what makes you think this way? Can't I be provided with that?

Edited by draftermatt

Because the wealthiest of people and the people with the most power in the world are apart of this society...making the society powerful it's self. The evidence are people and they kill those people so they don't leak info out...why else would they kill them? You're probably gonna ask "How do you know that the freemasons killed them?" like a moron, but they have signature kills that are well documented and I bet you're gonna have a smart ass remark about this as well.

Nope no family, i want to be one though, lol, anyways draftermatt, i dont have links, cos i read it in books, oh do you want a link to that, well sorry, but its a book, and if you read the topic i said something about a book, i can tell you the book, but your being a bitch so i wont.

oh OGTAM, How do you know that the freemasons killed them?

lol

Nope no family, i want to be one though, lol, anyways draftermatt, i dont have links, cos i read it in books, oh do you want a link to that, well sorry, but its a book, and if you read the topic i said something about a book, i can tell you the book, but your being a bitch so i wont.

oh OGTAM, How do you know that the freemasons killed them?

lol

Because the wealthiest of people and the people with the most power in the world are apart of this society...making the society powerful it's self. The evidence are people and they kill those people so they don't leak info out...why else would they kill them? You're probably gonna ask "How do you know that the freemasons killed them?" like a moron, but they have signature kills that are well documented and I bet you're gonna have a smart ass remark about this as well.

Smart ass remark and I'm being a bitch. Good I'm glad you think that. I have no smart ass remark, and you could give me the title of the book so I can read it.

I agree with Righty that these things are quite interesting. I still am skeptical, but I am on all conspiracy theories.

I just wish that OGTA MAster and Dazza would understand that if someone disagrees with your opinion you don't have to start calling them names or calling them stupid or morons as you so eloquently put it. You should tell them why that is your OPINION and defend it. That's all I was trying to was defend my opinion, and get you guys to defend yours.

Instead you started calling me names, and getting pissed off.

Smart ass remark and I'm being a bitch. Good I'm glad you think that. I have no smart ass remark, and you could give me the title of the book so I can read it.

I agree with Righty that these things are quite interesting. I still am skeptical, but I am on all conspiracy theories.

I just wish that OGTA MAster and Dazza would understand that if someone disagrees with your opinion you don't have to start calling them names or calling them stupid or morons as you so eloquently put it. You should tell them why that is your OPINION and defend it. That's all I was trying to was defend my opinion, and get you guys to defend yours.

Instead you started calling me names, and getting pissed off.

No, you misread what I said. I said if you said those things...that you were a moron and just saying smart-ass remarks...didn't actually call you that...I put those there in advance just in case you did.

ANYWAYS, if you're so skeptical about this because there is no proof, then you would feel the same way about your own existence...prove that you really exist.

Prove that he doesn't.

Also, if he doesn't exist, then why are you being so petty and bitchy about this whole thing...?

EDIT: i know that only a few weeks back, on this very site infact, i disproved the existence of mankind altogether, but i wasnt asking ME to prove it, before you say...:EDIT

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Prove that he doesn't.

Also, if he doesn't exist, then why are you being so petty and bitchy about this whole thing...?

EDIT: i know that only a few weeks back, on this very site infact, i disproved the existence of mankind altogether, but i wasnt asking ME to prove it, before you say...:EDIT

Wow, good job, you confused the hell out of me. :thumbsup: