Freemasons

Harwood Butcher

Freemasons

The World's Oldest Secret Society

This secret society is rumored to have been started over 3,000 years ago. This society pretty much controls the world; it's a hidden government that has power over all other branches of government through out the world. The Freemasons were involved with every single conspiracy you have ever heard and are behind the world's most disastrous events ever played out through out history and before. Some documented Freemasons that are commonly heard are people such as: George Washington, King George VI (1895-1952), Henry Ford, Harry Houdini, Harland "Colonel" Sanders, Dave Thomas (found of "Wendy's" Restaurants) along with many many many more well known people in history. This society will stop at nothing to keep what they do a secret; even kill innocent or important people. These people know whole killed JFK, know what happened at Area-51 in 1947 and know everything and anything that happens in the world...even when you pick your nose. Please post what you think about this powerful ancient secret society.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Err, just to clarify, wouldn't this fit under The Graphics and Creative forum better?

Ummm.... Why? The freemasons aren't graphics or creativity.... It's serious discussion.

Funnily enough, Keruri and I were JUST watching a show on them last night. It was pretty funny, they kept saying how the free masons were just a secret organization for bettering yourself and stuff. They tried debunking all the stuff about them.

Keruri has stayed at some type of masonic hotel or inn or something. She said it was pretty cool to walk around and look at stuff. They found an electric chair.

I think people give the Free Masons too much credit. I'm sure they have killed to keep their "secrets" but to say they are behind everything and know everything is too much.

I watched most of the thing on Discovery Chanel last night too, and to me it sounds more like a cult or a religion. And some of the things they mentioned sounded more like the Klan than anything else. (Which is another secret society that kills to protect itself). I've met masons before and they are just normal people.

Yeah, I watched that on the discovery channel too...which is why I made this topic. I believe that it is very possible that the Freemasons know about everything that ever happened...especially with today's technology. Do you guys really think we have anything close to the most high tech stuff out there? We're probably decades if not centuries behind what the government holds.

Yeah, I watched that on the discovery channel too...which is why I made this topic. I believe that it is very possible that the Freemasons know about everything that ever happened...especially with today's technology. Do you guys really think we have anything close to the most high tech stuff out there? We're probably decades if not centuries behind what the government holds.

It is quite possible that the government holds stuff that we would never believe. Look at the weapons the government has. But what does that have to do with the Masons?

Because some of them have been Kings, Presidents, etc. that means that they are the most powerful thing in the world? Why? What causes people to think this way? A banker for the Vatican being murdered by the Masons (allegedly) is significant, in that why did they do it? and why was it covered up? But that's one thing out of thousands of years.

It seems to me that the Masons enjoy all the controversy and push these thoughts.

If I'm wrong and they are all powerful then I guess we'll find out soon enough. Because George Bush is a mason and he could send the Secret Service to come get me, then I won't be able to come here anymore, right?

How about the Skull and Crossbones of Yale? Not only are the duel Bushes members, but also John Kerry! They must have rigged the election!

You see, you can find conspiracy theories anywhere if you are crazy enough.

It is quite possible that the government holds stuff that we would never believe. Look at the weapons the government has. But what does that have to do with the Masons?

Because the high technology that this group may have would boggle our minds and you wouldn't even believe the things they could do with it to spy on innocent people.

Because some of them have been Kings, Presidents, etc. that means that they are the most powerful thing in the world? Why? What causes people to think this way? A banker for the Vatican being murdered by the Masons (allegedly) is significant, in that why did they do it? and why was it covered up? But that's one thing out of thousands of years.

It seems to me that the Masons enjoy all the controversy and push these thoughts.

If I'm wrong and they are all powerful then I guess we'll find out soon enough. Because George Bush is a mason and he could send the Secret Service to come get me, then I won't be able to come here anymore, right?

How about the Skull and Crossbones of Yale? Not only are the duel Bushes members, but also John Kerry! They must have rigged the election!

You see, you can find conspiracy theories anywhere if you are crazy enough.

1. TRUE

2. TRUE

3. TRUE

All of these i have heard of and are true. And Geogre Bush rigged the election too, when NBC got the resluts it was'nt Geogre that won, another guy did, but on FOX they said Geogre had won, and the FOX newsreader is a mason and a good friend to Geogre. And the election commitey is too. So yeah

Reffering back to the point about the Freemasons thinking they know everything...

There is a highly religious group, a very rich highly religious group called the pancea society (not sure how u spell it...) Anywhoo, they believe that they are in possesion of a box, in which are the answers to all questions humankind could possibly pose. Hmmm, thing is, the refuse to open it umntil all british religuious groups 'bow down' and accept their beleifs indefinitely...

The thing is, this box is in a house, an unoccupied one, purchased by the pancea society for, wait for it, JESUS. Yes, to clarify, they bought this house for jesus, thus giving him somewhere to stay when judgement day comes and he (allegedly) kick's satan's ass... Strange... This means that everywhere within a 12 - mile radius of this house will survive armageddon. (that's me! whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!) Also, they believe that in the back yard of this house is the garden of eden, and also contains the tree of knowledge... *cough* bullshit *cough*

The real irony is, this house is on a street called albany road, in my home town of bedford. You may or may not have heard me say this before, but it is, excuse the phrase... A shit-hole.

The other great pain in this story is that within a 12 mile radius oof my town, bedford, is another town, Rushden. Aka. CHAV centre of the universe...

Something doesn't quite fit....

Sorry about that, wasting 4 - 5 mins of your life and al, and being off topic.

I could easily find myself believing in what the freemasons say, i guess it's just one of the many ways of denying that there is a 'god' (devout atheist here), so i'm likely to believe it...

Ok, well that was a good read, but back on topic, the freemasons don't run the world, they run all major parts of it, if you choose to belive or not. And Conspiracys are just something made by the goverment (a.k.a Freemasons) to say to the world that the world i'snt f***ed up and think that we imagine most things.

Do you have a reason?

As to why I refuse to believe something? Sure. I'm a scientist. I go by facts and knowledge. There is no concrete proof that these guys have anything to do with anything. I'm sure there have been Presidents who have been members of the Knights of Columbus, or The Lions Club, etc. They are simply fraterneties for grown men to go and drink and complain about their wives. To help out around the community too.

Why do you believe they are all powerful? Do you really think they rigged the election? Don't you think with all the people who speak out against the Masons that someone would have raised a bitch fit over the possibility?

Thay ar'nt all powerful, nothing is, but there is poof of all this so 'scientist' get your facts strait before saying someone elses i'snt

I see. So, you constantly mention these "facts and proof" that is out there, but don't provide me a link so I can read up on it? You wanted a debate, to know about people's thoughts on all of this and when I disagree you get snippy. Wow, way to prove your point. If you want to debate then debate. Show me these facts that are out there that I don't have straight. Please. I'm sure in all your years on this earth you have been able to amass a lot of knowledge on the subject and are now an expert on it?

I'm not claiming to have all the facts. I'm saying that from what I've heard, read, etc. that I see no proof to thinking the masons run the world. Are there coincidences that are freaky? Sure. But I bet you can find them almost anywhere.

Keep on calling me names and shit though. That proves your point moreso than backing your arguments up.

Thay ar'nt all powerful, nothing is, but there is poof of all this so 'scientist' get your facts strait before saying someone elses i'snt

I see. So, you constantly mention these "facts and proof" that is out there, but don't provide me a link so I can read up on it? You wanted a debate, to know about people's thoughts on all of this and when I disagree you get snippy. Wow, way to prove your point. If you want to debate then debate. Show me these facts that are out there that I don't have straight. Please. I'm sure in all your years on this earth you have been able to amass a lot of knowledge on the subject and are now an expert on it?

I'm not claiming to have all the facts. I'm saying that from what I've heard, read, etc. that I see no proof to thinking the masons run the world. Are there coincidences that are freaky? Sure. But I bet you can find them almost anywhere.

Keep on calling me names and shit though. That proves your point moreso than backing your arguments up.

See, Freemasons like people like you, people that they could trick. They could easily go and get rid of any evidence that may lead to their secrets. Seeing as they get rid of the evidence...there isn't any proof for people like you to ew and aw about.