Cellphones!

E.J.

uhg uhg uhg i hate xbox, they think they can make a GTA, i never even played that game b/c its on xbox...a disgrace to the human life form.. im embaressed to be a human b/c of that system... atari has better games and graphgics..and 99.9% of the games were originaly on play station..so please dont compare GTA to saints row..if anything...saints row shouldnt have even come out. so back to the topic...it is such a good idea:)

uhg uhg uhg i hate xbox, they think they can make a GTA, i never even played that game b/c its on xbox...a disgrace to the human life form.. im embaressed to be a human b/c of that system... atari has better games and graphgics..and 99.9% of the games were originaly on play station..so please dont compare GTA to saints row..if anything...saints row shouldnt have even come out. so back to the topic...it is such a good idea:)

You know what? You're a fucking fanboy.

And you're wrong in just about everything you said.

GTA games were originally on PC first and then ported to Playstation.

Also Xbox didn't "make" Saint's Row, it was released for the 360 but it was developed by Volition, and published by THQ. (i.e. NOT MICROSOFT)

Seriously, fanboy, what is wrong with the Xbox? Tell me that. Also, tell me is your mind-grudge against Xbox because you don't like the Xbox or because you don't like Microsoft. If the former, then get the fuck off of these forums because we don't have room for people who hate one system and are devoted to another. Face it, Ken Kutaragi could take a dump, put it in a box, and paste fancy buttons on it, and you'd easily pay $2000 for it. Why? Because you're a fan boy and even though you see nothing wrong with a particular system, you are completely devoted to one system (I'm guessing you have a PS3 fetish) so you're blind to the others.

Go fuck yourself and have a nice day.

And I agree, you should be able to make outgoing calls in GTA4.

The PC and Playstation 2 made GTA what it was, Xbox came later and has just tried to buy the spot light. Either way, yeah, cellphones could be useful.

Not really, GTA made PS2 what it was, Xbox games sucked at it's initial release, the only one worth buying was Halo and even that wasn't the best FPS of its time, PS2 had an incredible library of games including GTA3.

Xbox had everything it needed to be a good machine including the best hardware, built-in ethernet, and all the money in the world behind it for marketing and exclusivity purposes. But MS screwed it up and the Xbox just didn't have any games worth playing. 2004 was a good year for the Xbox and Microsoft did the 360 right. 1st generation games usually aren't top-quality on any system and the 360 isn't an exception but MS is setting it up for a golden future.

Xbox trying to buy the spotlight? Of course, any good company would want GTA on its system. It's just a smart business move. Stealing the spotlight = capitalism and money makes the world go round.

Soz...don't fucking diss a console because you like another one.