weapons

in every gta game there has always been a lack of good weapons. theres only about 2-3 guns for every type and there all basic guns.

this is my weapon list that i would like to have in the game, i like havign a variety of weapons that do equal damage instead of complete different guns like in gta series. weapons should be based on weapons easy to get on the streets. and also different types of bullets should be able to be purchased.

pistols--------------------------------------------------------------

colt 1991

beretta 92fs(silence-optional)

glock 19

glock 18c(semi-auto)

raging bull(available in 4 inch, 5, and 6 inch barrels)

357. magnum

22. cal (deuce deuce)

desert eagle

all types of revolvers(snub nose, diff size barrels, etc.)

colt single action army

usp(silenced-optional)

sub machine guns--------------------------------------------------

mac 10

mac 11(silenced-optional)

tec 9

mini uzi

IMI uzi

steyr tmp(silenced-optional)

mp5(silenced-optional)

p90(silenced-optional)

mp5k(silenced-optional)

assault rifles/sniper rifles----------------------------------------------

ak 47

m4a1(silenced-optional)(m203 grenade launcher-optional)

m16a2

famas

IMI galil

steyr aug

sg552

aks-74u(silenced-optional)

g3

m82 Barrett

m24

m14

steyr scout

l96(awp)

shotguns------------------------------------------------------------------------(shotguns should be able to be pistol grip pump, slug or buckshot rounds)

double barrel

sawed off

pump sawed off

spas 12

hunting shotguns*

m3 super 90

explosives---------------------------------------------------------------------

claymore

anti vehicle mine

flamethrower

grenades

remote mines

Molotov cocktail

incendiary grenade

tear gas

m79 grenade launcher

rpg-7

quad rocket launcher

6 barrel launcher(tear gas, grenade launcher)

misc------------------------------------------------------------------------------

baseball bat

bottle(breakable=stab-able)

knifes

chains

pipes

screwdriver

shank

2x4

hammer

sledge hammer

chainsaw

axe

fire extinguisher

riot shield

wrecked car parts(piece of metal, etc)

glass

night stick

gas can---*

brick

cinder block

switch blade

tell me what you think of my weapon choices and post what weapons you would like

Edited by jeff122

I hope GTAIV does have lots of different weapons because Vice City and San Andreas and LCS have basically had the same/similar weapons. ROckstar should think of more better weapons.

Yeah, I think Rockstar should include every weapon from the previous GTAs and add some new ones to it.

Not if it takes place in the future :P

It would be great but what music they`re gonna put at radio?GTA 2 was set in 2013,the radio was cool but the music was from the 90`s,it`s kinda stupid to have at radio music that has 15 years old without nothing contemporan....GTA 2 was a great game although the radio`s music

PSPDreamer,Tony Montana had an entire arsenal in Scarface,but I think you`re talking about M4A1...

Edited by Gycu

I didn't even know they had guns in the 1500s? :S Anyway man, I think you're right Gycu, now when you're mentioning it, but the GTA2 soundtrack is really great and the important thing is that it fit, and IMO the soundtrack fits perfectly in GTA2, Taxi Drivers Must Die!

Edited by GTAPlayer

Not even in the future you wot be able to put together an Rocket Launcher & M4A1 :) .Shoot from a vehicle with big guns,that`s all I want.some more explsives would be nice :) I didn`t find thoose grenades that could be detonated from distance in SA(even though in SA were replaced with Satchell Charges)I want them back

Whoa whoa whoa, slow down tha wheels man, what are you talking about, are you talking about a Grenade Launcher?

Edit: A Grenade Launcher in GTA IV would have been pretty damn cool, yeah that's something man. Too bad SA didn't have it.

Edited by GTAPlayer

How about a hatchet? That'd be pretty cool :) Just imagining you got a hatchet and you kill someone by putting the hatchet in the back, you see all blood come out, OW!

Edit: The difference between a Rocket Launcher and a Grenade Launcher is that with a Grenade Launcher you pop out grenades if I'm not mistaken (I'm not an expert), but a Rocket Launcher... Man, you know what it is right... You had it in for an example GTA SA :)

Edited by GTAPlayer

Edit: The difference between a Rocket Launcher and a Grenade Launcher is that with a Grenade Launcher you pop out grenades if I'm not mistaken (I'm not an expert), but a Rocket Launcher... Man, you know what it is right... You had it in for an example GTA SA :)

Oh, so I was right then. There is no major difference besides the rockets and greandes.