Suicide

Pandora

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tryed to kill myself a few years ago when i was at school i cant rember why but i tryed to kill myself by jumping off the school roof (3 floor) it did not work i just got a broken arm and a broken leg i was right lucky

How did it feel when you hit the ground and you were still alive?

That thing about the protest is incredible. That would never happen at my school.

Cutting yourself is usually a cry for attention and people saying they have tried to kill themselves x number of times is he same too. If you want to kill yourself you will do it.

Sadly my couisn attempts suicide 5 times a year by overdose but she always takes enough to make ill so she can call her mum and say what she has done so she will come running over to help.

Edited by Bear

Cutting yourself is usually a cry for attention and people saying they have tried to kill themselves x number of times is he same too. If you want to kill yourself you will do it.

Attempted SUICIDE is usually a cry for attention. Cutting has VARIOUS reasons behind it. A lot of people who cut actually HIDE the fact that they do. Never under-estimate the power of foundation and powder((make up can do wonders for almost anything)).

I have a friend who grows to of her nails really long and you can see where she has started to cut her arms with her nails. She has told us what she does. Me and her other friend were yelling at her because of we are sick of her attitude (very long story) and she just started to scratch her arms like mad infron of us when everyione had calmed down. She knew that we knew exactly what she was doing and we just started yelling again.

Attempted SUICIDE is usually a cry for attention. Cutting has VARIOUS reasons behind it. A lot of people who cut actually HIDE the fact that they do. Never under-estimate the power of foundation and powder((make up can do wonders for almost anything)).

That is true. Some people cut themselves as a ritual,or to get a bad day of their mind. But could it be that some "attraction"or"lust" to the sight of blood is another reason? :o

To like pain isn't crazy, BTW. It's a basic human instinct to both fear and love pain. Pain is a feeling. It attacks our emotions, just like any other feeling. You ever hear of masochism? That would be the love of having someone physical hurt you. Pain is also used in sex a lot. Biting, scratching, restraining((can be painful)), any type of forcefull action resulting in slight pain. Me? I hate pain. Why? It is usually uncomfortable. But then, I love when Kelly drags her nails down my back or bites my neck. Why? The hell if I know. I don't care why I like it, all I care is that she does it ^.^