Should I buy an XBOX360 or PS3 to play GTA IV?

Alistair

Well, I'm from the UK, so what if I bought a PS3 from the USA? Would the games still work if I got a power adapter?

I must admit, as damn ugly as the PS3 is, I would rather be playing Gran Turismo than war games (which I don't really like).

And yeah, I do plan on getting a Wii eventually as well, man those things look cool! Poor graphics, but cool! Nintendo have done a good thing there.

Edited by Alistair

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it would be quite fair if they did that. 360 already has Halo, which isn't a game I like at all, but it is a popular game none the less. Sony needs a popular exclusive and I personally think GTA should be that exclusive game.

While I agree they need a good exclusive, and GTA is definetly good enough, I don't think GTA should be exclusive to any console. Knowing Sony, they wouldn't allow it on PC, either. They are just that big of jerk-offs.

Well, I'm from the UK, so what if I bought a PS3 from the USA? Would the games still work if I got a power adapter?

I must admit, as damn ugly as the PS3 is, I would rather be playing Gran Turismo than war games (which I don't really like).

And yeah, I do plan on getting a Wii eventually as well, man those things look cool! Poor graphics, but cool! Nintendo have done a good thing there.

The graphics aren't bad, actually. They are nice, infact.

No it would be quite fair if they did that. 360 already has Halo, which isn't a game I like at all, but it is a popular game none the less. Sony needs a popular exclusive and I personally think GTA should be that exclusive game.

While I agree they need a good exclusive, and GTA is definetly good enough, I don't think GTA should be exclusive to any console. Knowing Sony, they wouldn't allow it on PC, either. They are just that big of jerk-offs.

Well a lot of people probably think that Halo shouldn't be exclusive, but it is and always will be.

After 3 years you always will have a pc release :P

Here a ps3 costs more than double the amount than a 360 core system.

Now is all that money worth it :mellow:

And please, calling Spaz a fanboy. Look at yourself. If someone here does get an orgasm because of a console it are those ps3 fanboys.

It would work if you got a power transformer of adaptor or whatever it is. And i actually reckon the PS3 looks the best out of the three with the nice piano black cover and strip of chrome but thats only my opinion.

I mean, the games that I buy here are PAL version and can't be played on a NTSC console.

You can change something in the console so it will be able to, but I at least don't know how.

A friend om mine does, so he already has one from Japan.

The PS3 games are region free so you can buy a japansese PS3 and buy a game from australia and it will work. It only the power voltages and your tv that matter.

people in here (jakarta) keep telling me that XBOX-360 are better than PS3..

is it true man??

Ill insert a comparison link, personally i prefer the PS3.

http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/xbox360_vs_ps3.asp

I mean, the games that I buy here are PAL version and can't be played on a NTSC console.

You can change something in the console so it will be able to, but I at least don't know how.

A friend om mine does, so he already has one from Japan.

The PS3 games are region free so you can buy a japansese PS3 and buy a game from australia and it will work. It only the power voltages and your tv that matter.

people in here (jakarta) keep telling me that XBOX-360 are better than PS3..

is it true man??

Ill insert a comparison link, personally i prefer the PS3.

http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/xbox360_vs_ps3.asp

thanks for the comparison site

i think it's worthy to buy PS3, eventhough it has the most expensive price

Well Saints Row are coming for PS3, and yeah if you don't like most of the games on Xbox 360 and those that are coming, then you shouldn't buy it. So if you like the games and the up-coming games on PS3, go for a PS3 man. I'm not really sure what I'm going for... Still I see more interesting games on the Xbox 360.