Jared's High Quality Graphic Designs

Jared

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe, glad you like it mate, um $350 if thats fine with you :).

Elite Smurf - Thanks for the support :).

Jace - Yours will be done, your takes a lot of work however, I want it to be perfect, sadly due to school this week (3 exams and 2 assignments due) I can't get it done until the weekend, hope you can understand.

Hello guys, your requests sound like a lot of fun and I will have them done asap, I have 2 exams left, but after Friday I am free of any assessment for a month, so expect all your request fulfilled on Saturday. Sorry about the wait and inconvenience, it will be worth it I promise.

Jace - Not sure on the price yet, but expect 50 - 200 dollars depends on how long it takes, I'm not gonna charge you for my inconveniences. If you can however make a new post outlining exactly what you need I cam get it exactly the way you want it without having to show your an example first.

Like said. This dragon and then coloured (dark)red. Of course the eyes different and the ball in the hand to. I hope you can manage that.

Then as background something typical chinees and with chinees styled letter's: DS or the Dragon Stealths.

dragon.jpg

I'd like the .psd to. I'll pay up to 750$

Hey Jared I actually changed my mind about the avi. Sorry if you already started on mine, I'll pay for both old and new one. Right now I don't want any avatars but if you want I'll stay pay. I'm just waiting for more pics of the GTA IV protagonist so I can tell you which screenshot to use, the details, etc. Sorry again if you already started but I guess I'll be requesting something later on.