Awards

I was thinking that we should have the awards twice a year or in June, i really didnt like the fact that the awards were after christmas, thats when most people go away. So having twice a year would help those people out, and we can always have different winners each 6 months. I like the idea, do you guys?

I like the "Member of the Month" idea... nothing like a bit of pomp every few weeks to lighten the mood a bit.

Having awards twice a year doesn't sit right, its a bit of a waste of time and effort doing them twice, and bear in mind that it would only be for the past six months, so longer-term contributions may not be recognised in the short term - that's where Member of the Month comes in.. Also for the titles, they would have to be "Best New Member.. 2007-H1" then "2007-H2" or something.

It's not really a bad Idea having 'Member of the Month', although the negative side of it can lead to having the same member if it depends on their activeness.

But in my opinion, I think that having 'Member of the Month' would lead to alot more members joining our site, but if it's based on how much posts they have, then I think that would have a negative side.

It's not really a bad Idea having 'Member of the Month', although the negative side of it can lead to having the same member if it depends on their activeness.

But in my opinion, I think that having 'Member of the Month' would lead to alot more members joining our site, but if it's based on how much posts they have, then I think that would have a negative side.

I'd have to say that if someone posted alot and is in the direction of the Member Of The Month title, could loose it, because of swearing, arguing or disrespecting. So it shouldm't be only fo the most posts. Help,humor,activity in all.

OR if youre a girl, you could sleep with Chris :P