Licensed Cars?

Mpilk901

Now I was looking in LCS for the locations in the GTA IV trailer which looked like they were landmarks in liberty city when i found this while watching the trailer.

untitled-3.jpg

gsdg.jpg

04.jpg

There is a large resemblance between both of these cars. I'm not sure if somebody has already mentioned this but I can't check because my internet is mucked up at the moment.

Edited by Mpilk

The resemblance is striking, but it doesn't mean its a licensed car. Rockstar might just be making carbon copies of car models and calling them something else... i noticed the car driving down the street at sunset looked a lot like an older BMW...like the sentinal? did.

Yes, you're right, they do look remarkably similar, however the front end is a little more curvy in GTA, and there is no badge plate, proving that they are unlicensed, however as good ol' chris says, more realistic to real-life cars.

Oh and I've just got to say....did you guys see how the suspension/shock absorbers worked in the trailer? I was amazed; along with the wheel effects as it accelerated.....man, can't wait to see that ingame!

post-7442-1175285529_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1175285538_thumb.jpg

Looking at the fact the city looks like New York in so many ways, it is possible there looking for realism in all forms.

Also, did anyone notice the fact the 2nbd True Crime game was in New York too? Possible well be seeing some stabs at them mixed in the game too.

Yes, you're right, they do look remarkably similar, however the front end is a little more curvy in GTA, and there is no badge plate, proving that they are unlicensed, however as good ol' chris says, more realistic to real-life cars.

Oh and I've just got to say....did you guys see how the suspension/shock absorbers worked in the trailer? I was amazed; along with the wheel effects as it accelerated.....man, can't wait to see that ingame!

I don't know what model it is but the blue car in the trailer looks like a Honda something. Ill try remember its name.