Main Gang

K9 Krew

Well on gta.net it says this -

We will see an appearance from gangs such as the Russian and Italian Mafia. The Russian Mafia is a name given to organized crimine which appeared in Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union. Rockstar aims to portray how this has expanded to America through drug trafficking and illegal weapons smuggling. They have been involved in numerous battles with the Italian Mafia, Chinese Triads and the Yakuza. The most populated area for Russians in new York is Brighton Beach in Brooklyn.

So reallywe know there is going to be an italian and russian gang.

Well, the Leones were the gang Claude first worked for but he was really friends more with the Yakuza.

At first, Vice City really didn't focus on one gang until Tommy makes his own gang called the Vercettis (Pretty original name).

When the hell did Tommy ever consider his organization the "Vercettis"? He never acknowledged that his Empire had a name. His Empire isn't even a gang, it's s Crime Family..."Vercetti Crime Family".

Edited by Original GTA Master

Well, the Leones were the gang Claude first worked for but he was really friends more with the Yakuza.

At first, Vice City really didn't focus on one gang until Tommy makes his own gang called the Vercettis (Pretty original name).

When the hell did Tommy ever consider his organization the "Vercettis"? He never acknowledged that his Empire had a name. His Empire isn't even a gang, it's s Crime Family..."Vercetti Crime Family".

Crime Family? Since when was any of Tommy's siblings in his gang? His Gang in Vice City was only refered to as "Vercetti Gang" just like how Diaz's Gang was called "Diaz's Gang". You should know man. Thats from my gta knowledge.

Crime Family? Since when was any of Tommy's siblings in his gang? His Gang in Vice City was only refered to as "Vercetti Gang" just like how Diaz's Gang was called "Diaz's Gang". You should know man. Thats from my gta knowledge.

Since when does a taxi company radio communicator named Doloris get to decide the name of a "gang"? Diaz controlled an Empire and his organization was considered the Diaz Empire. Tommy never said that he was the "Vercetti Gang". He is part of the big times which makes him a Crime Family and Crime Families don't necessarily need to have relatives, siblings etc. I always considered it the "Vercetti Crime Family", but is actually called the Vercetti Criminal Empire.

You need to really stop trying to prove your knowledge of the GTA series, because you're slowly showing that you don't know much.

Edited by Original GTA Master

The correct term is "Vercetti Gang". They aren't a Mafia family, for various reasons. They are not called "Vercetti Organization" or "Crime Ring" due to the GTA: VC stats screen labels it as such. Some characters, such as Kaufman Cabs' Delores, refers to his organization as such. And stop trying to say i don't know much about gta.

Well, I first thought Tommy's gang was just called the Vercettis and Diaz's gang just to be called Diaz's Gang. Tommy's orginization might be a Crime Family but if in the stats section says that Tommy's gang is just simply called "Vercetti Gang", then that's what it was meant to be called in the game.

The correct term is "Vercetti Gang". They aren't a Mafia family, for various reasons. They are not called "Vercetti Organization" or "Crime Ring" due to the GTA: VC stats screen labels it as such. Some characters, such as Kaufman Cabs' Delores, refers to his organization as such. And stop trying to say i don't know much about gta.

When did I say that it was called "Vercetti Organization" or "Vercetti Crime Ring"? "Vercetti Gang" isn't a term, it's a name, which was given to Tommy's "gang" by Dolores, which doesn't make it the official name. He controlled an Criminal Empire. This doesn't even matter, I was commenting on Rashon125's comment and you had to bud in and put in your 2 cents. I'm trying not to cause fights, but people like you keep answering for other people that causes me to go on rants about off topic things. If this really bugs you that much, send me a PM.

Now PLEASE, back on topic.

I feel that the Leone Mafia will make a big return in GTAIV, but with Joey in control of the family. I don't see it all that possible for Tommy's Empire to move up to Liberty, but you never know.