Pointless discussion: How to eat an Oreo cookie

I haven't had an Oreo cookie in a couple of years.

Righty, your lame :P

I lol'ed. But Righty, that is tre-lame.

Yeah, almost as lame as saying "tre-lame".....

I just dip it in milk and eat it whole.

I like putting "whole" things in my mouth.

Oh, well that's interesting to know............

And I don't see how people find it weird to eat an Oreo normally. Lift cookie in hand. Bite cookie. If the damn thing was made to be taken apart, they would just sell the chocolate cookie halves. There are plenty of cookies made exactly the same way((wafer-cream-wafer)) and they can all be eaten "normally". What the f*** makes an Oreo any different?

The twist-lick-dunk thing is annoying. The commercials that actually used it, the kids "licking" didn't lick off the cream. The simply licked at it((it takes more force than just lightly licking it to get the cream off)). WTF would be the point in that? And Jesus CHRIST that takes forever. I just want to eat my damn cookies.

LOL took the words right out of my mouth. but i probly would have pulled a godfather and told her i do too :P

And I don't see how people find it weird to eat an Oreo normally. Lift cookie in hand. Bite cookie. If the damn thing was made to be taken apart, they would just sell the chocolate cookie halves. There are plenty of cookies made exactly the same way((wafer-cream-wafer)) and they can all be eaten "normally". What the f*** makes an Oreo any different?

The twist-lick-dunk thing is annoying. The commercials that actually used it, the kids "licking" didn't lick off the cream. The simply licked at it((it takes more force than just lightly licking it to get the cream off)). WTF would be the point in that? And Jesus CHRIST that takes forever. I just want to eat my damn cookies.

Yeah, my cousin said it and it kinda just stuck...