Accepting friends

Umm, well recently I've asked people to be my friend and allhave gotten accepted. Now I'm not sure if they've asked me back so where do you find the page to where people have asked you to be their friend? Or have I just not asked :P . Proably just havn't gotten asked.

Edit: Thanks for help :) .

Edited by Nate10

What Gerard said isn't true actually. My friends list is relatively small, but you wouldn't believe the number of people that add me as a friend. There are numerous ways to manage your friends list as well. The following are 2 different methods to get to it.

1. View your own profile, click on the Friends tab, and scroll to the bottom of your friends list and click on Manage Friends.

2. Go to My Controls, and scroll down and look under the Options heading for the link which reads Manage Friends. (After clicking this there will be another link to click)

A popup will open (so make sure you have popups enabled on your browser for thegtaplace.com) displaying your friends list, the first tab will show members that YOU have added to your friends. The second tab shows Friends Pending Approval, this is if you've clicked on the Add as Friend link on someones profile, but they want to first verify that they are actually your friend, when they click accept you'll see them on your friends list.

The third tab shows mutual friends. This is where YOU have added the member as a friend, and THEY have also added you as a friend. i.e. you're both on each others friend lists.

Hope that cleared everything up.

Accepting Friends is sorta what Jace did a few Minutes ago.

If you want to be someone elses friend and it says [Pending] it means they are deciding on wether you can be there friend. When you see that [Pending] Sign the person your trying to become friends with will get a PM.

Its the same the other way around

Same here Spaz, when you view your profile you can click on the Settings tab to make it so you have to approve them.

Also what I forgot to mention was that on the Manage Friends window, after clicking on the Mutual Friends tab, you can then select Show who has added me from the dropdown box and you'll get a list of all the members who have added you.

Mine is massive... :P