best harry potter movie?

harry potter?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. which movie do you think was the best?

• Soccers's stone
    • chamber of secrets
    • prisoner of azkaban
    • the goblet of fire
    • WTF is harry potter

The third.

As I've said before, the third was better shot, directed, edited and had better music/music sequences than the other three. (Yes, even the fourth.) And if you really look for the details, it shows.

As for the story, well that's entirely up to opinion.

I like The Goblet of Fire the best because it's one of my favourite books from the series. It had quite a lot of action but I do sort of agree with you Vincent Valentino on the third movie but still leaning towards the 4th one more. The Order of the Phoenix is coming out soon right? It should be pretty good I hope, the Harry Potters almost always get better and better with each one IMO.

I prefered goblet of fire even though it wansnt great, never as good as the books. Its really agravates me when I see sorcerers stone as well GARRRRR >.< Its not, its Philosphers stone! As Nicholas Flamel was an Alchemist who tried to make the philosphers stone in the 15th centuary that made you immortal and rich. Ok rant over :)

I prefered goblet of fire even though it wansnt great, never as good as the books. Its really agravates me when I see sorcerers stone as well GARRRRR >.< Its not, its Philosphers stone! As Nicholas Flamel was an Alchemist who tried to make the philosphers stone in the 15th centuary that made you immortal and rich. Ok rant over :)

Thank you, Philosphers stone is what it's called and the stupid Americans can't handle that word.

Anyway's I think the best book to movie was Chamber of Secerts, but as a movie the Goblet of Fire was the best.

Thank you, Philosphers stone is what it's called and the stupid Americans can't handle that word.

Anyway's I think the best book to movie was Chamber of Secerts, but as a movie the Goblet of Fire was the best.

I don't really like Harry Potter that much, but I did go see the first Harry Potter movie on a field trip in 6th grade and the title in the movie was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and everyone in the movie kept calling it that...so I don't get where you're getting "Philosphers Stone" from. The funny thing is, you said "and the stupid Americans can't handle that word." But then Bear said "Its really agravates me when I see sorcerers stone"...so it looks like people from the UK can't take it when people call it Sorcerer's Stone and it seems neither can you Dazza.

Only the americans use Sorcerer's Stone. The rest of the world uses Philosopher's Stone because its the correct one.

Americans changed it because, well, they wanted to.

Oh yeah, cause you know us americans. We have huge national meetings about these sorts of things and together we decide on whether or not we should change the title of a movie...you guys are really retarded.

Right the author is British, its a British book, the ones over here are called the Philosphers Stone, so therefore the proper title is the Philosphers Stone. Also Nicholas Flamel was a real alchemist and was famous for trying to make the stone which was called the Philosphers Stone not the Sorcerers Stone.

The American Culture couldn't handle the word Philosophers cause they don't what it means and the little kids would get confused. That's why they changed it. While in the rest of the world didn't give a crap and kept it as Philosophers Stone.

There was a huge case in which JK won cause of this. She got $1,000,000 dollars from the publishers in America for doing this.

The American Culture couldn't handle the word Philosophers cause they don't what it means and the little kids would get confused. That's why they changed it. While in the rest of the world didn't give a crap and kept it as Philosophers Stone.

There was a huge case in which JK won cause of this. She got $1,000,000 dollars from the publishers in America for doing this.

Oh really. Where does it say "The American Culture couldn't handle the word Philosophers cause they don't what it means and the little kids would get confused." Or is that your own little ignorant view on it because you're jealous that you can't live in America like everyone else in the world would like?

You obviously have major problems with people from the US much like everyone else I've ever talked to that lived some where other than the US. You guys need to find something better to do or some shit because it just makes you and everyone from your country look like retarded assholes.

If something as little as a name change to a movie, only in one country that you don't even live, bothers you that much...you should just die in my opinion.

I'm not going to continue this in this topic, but if you want to, PM me or talk to me over MSN about this.

They are books too deary, just incase you didnt know. It may seem like a simple name change but it had no point and was just stupid. JK Rowling bases most of the books on other things and that was one of them, if they change that they may aswell call Andromeda Black just Star as that may get too confusing.

They have a point, and I don't even like the name "Philosopher's Stone" that much. But it IS the name of the book/movie, and changing it WAS stupid. And yes, I AM an American citizen. And buddy, not to go off-topic, but most of the world hates America NOT because they are "jealous", but because WE'RE way too full of ourselves and can't exactly accept that we aren't the world police. You're living proof of our extreme-arrogance.

I voted for Goblet. I liked the fourth book and movie, even if the movie took out so many key parts((and even changed key parts)). And because Hermione looked the best in the fourth one >.>................ <.<................ >.>

They have a point, and I don't even like the name "Philosopher's Stone" that much. But it IS the name of the book/movie, and changing it WAS stupid. And yes, I AM an American citizen. And buddy, not to go off-topic, but most of the world hates America NOT because they are "jealous", but because WE'RE way too full of ourselves and can't exactly accept that we aren't the world police. You're living proof of our extreme-arrogance.

I voted for Goblet. I liked the fourth book and movie, even if the movie took out so many key parts((and even changed key parts)). And because Hermione looked the best in the fourth one >.>................ <.<................ >.>

Dude, I said they were jealous of us as a joke. I was talking to Dazza over MSN the other night about certain shit and I started to throw shit like that at him as a joke. I meant it as a joke here as well because Dazza was in the topic, but you had no way in knowing that. It was an inside joke and I don't think that shows "extreme-arrogance" as you put it.

But I will agree with you on one thing. You are full of yourself.

Of course it doesn't show extreme arrogance when it's an inside joke. But you know what comes along with inside jokes? The inside part of them. Y'know, meaning other people are likely to not understand or even know it's a joke. Not a single one of your posts looked like a joke. So if you're going to complain about me taking your "jokes" seriously, how about you make sure your jokes are noticeable as just that, jokes. Remember, on the internet, sarcasm and jokes are harder to decipher, especially when they have a serious tone about them. Try using emoticons, they kind of help. A lot.

And BTW, I'm not full of myself.

Of course it doesn't show extreme arrogance when it's an inside joke. But you know what comes along with inside jokes? The inside part of them. Y'know, meaning other people are likely to not understand or even know it's a joke. Not a single one of your posts looked like a joke. So if you're going to complain about me taking your "jokes" seriously, how about you make sure your jokes are noticeable as just that, jokes. Remember, on the internet, sarcasm and jokes are harder to decipher, especially when they have a serious tone about them. Try using emoticons, they kind of help. A lot.

And BTW, I'm not full of myself.

If I add an emoticon it'll sort of ruin the inside joke. BUT whatever. Back on topic.

I read the first two books along with all the movies because my one friend literally draged me to the movie theater to see them and I was able to pick out that the books are far different from the movie. A bit obvious though, I don't really know any books that are like the movies. There are always things missing or added.