MrLlamaLlama's GFX [CLOSED]

Ok...

First of all:

Jace - Ok, working on that... It'll be a bit of a stab in the dark... Do you want to it say 'ka-' or just 'ka' And can io ask what it's for... Because i really can;t figure it out... I thinm my brain might explode...

Toxic: Yeah, i'm ok thanks, not sure if i'll make it to college tomorrow or not... I do feel incredibly crap... But it's nothing serious, just a bad cold. No problem about your bday...

Dirty Harry: Don't worry. That's all.

All done by tonight (Hopefully)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MrLlamaLlama : Hows your health and all?

Well, I made him a Sig, but you have put nice Font in Dame. Keep up your work.

And yeah thanks for wishing me on my B'day.

Cheers Artist

Look guys,i like them both,so i'll put them both in my sig.And,MrLlamaLlama,i'm going to give you the money,but give the link for the image by pm.

Edited by Dame

Announcement:

All Graphics requests will be postponed until i don't feel like i have lost the will to live. I'm ill, and this headache is stopping me being able to look at a monitor for too long... Damn. But i'll post Another announcement when I'm back and OK... Have faith.

TFY... I use LOADS of different effects, most of them committed to memory, and i just do autonomously.... It'd be hard to go through asnd make tutorials for all of them. But i have made some in the past... I'll consider it when this crap clears up...

Dame, go to the original post soon, i added something to help....

Sure thing Jace. This is only a small visit BTW.. just snooping around... see how everything's going for ya'll. BTW i sketched that 'Ka-' thing out at college today... because I was bored. When I can find a scanner to scan it through, then optimize it with PhotShop, i will... Should be good...

But yeah, hold o tight everyone, i should be back soon! No -one will be left out, even though i'm away...

Ok everybody... Sorry about the double post... But I'm back... *crowd cheers*

So, AFAIK, I've got jace and dirty harry's stuff to do... Tell me if I'm wrong.

Dirty harry: Yours will only be a quick job, done by tonight, guaranteed.

Jace : Once i get to a mate's house and borrow his scanner, yours will be up...

Jace : Also consider me 'in' for those other graphics you wanted doing... Just give me details...yeah?

Ok people, I'm off to college soon. (For 1.5 hours, what's the point?) So i'll be working again tonight... :D

Last year we had a whole week where we'd just have 2 hours school. That's including the 30 minute break.

Well it's for a site. So I'd like some little Admin and Global Mod tags.

To give an idea. The backbround is mainly blue (not dark blue) but it's a little Vista styled too. The tags now are in black, but that doesn't look all that great IMO cause the forum it self is grey/beige. I'd like something what has a slight Vista effect, but fits the grey/beige background. Also, rounded edges :)

For that logo: I'd like a normal simple version, and the exact same thing but then with some glossy effect.

How much would that be?

For those tags:

post_sample8dv.png

Yeah, I'm running phpBB3. Can't afford IPB :P Well I can.. but I can't be bothered to spend that much and phpBB3 suites most of my needs. Oh, and my avatar sucks. But I haven't been able to get any good one yet. To busy lately.

Edit: Looking at the screenshot I realised I also need other Online/Offline buttons. These just don't fit. I'd like a slight upper gloss effect for that.

Yeah, (sends money), how much would you charge for some sigs for my gang.´

EDIT: Forget this last request.

No problemo :P

Jace - here's the basic version of what i came up with for that 'ka-' thing... I got busted for drawing this loads at college... And I just spent ages going over it in photoshop... so you wont find the font anywhere else...

f0f34dbaa6.png

Also, i have a fukken high res one - like 1600 wide, srsly... :D

So feel free to ask me to do anything to that... i can change it however you like... Even if you don't like it at all, i can change it... Ok?

But i hope you like that... your 'badges' are coming soon.

Normal version = lose the blur... right?

And you mean one with like a 'box' around it, but keepin' the blur...yeah?... Jus' making sure...

I only just woke up (12.50 FTW!), so i'll start working on the buttons soon. Then you might aswell pay for them altogether... ;)

Yeah... i just *computer crashes*

Damn. Where was i... Ok... I just realised you didn't give me any dimensions i should work towards for those buttons... I don't really wanna make them too big/ small, and have them turn out pixelated or killed by compression. ;)

Hey man, take your time with this, do what ever you need to do before you focus on this.

Size: 100x100(ofcourse:P)

Colour: Black tinting.

Text: K9 Krew in Red

Font: Same from my signature....i think it's called searfont

Pictures: Can it have the Firebird logo on it and if you want to make it look really cool can it be like on fire..if that sounds weird and complicated forget it.

Oh yeah. Right. Well the border should just be like that 'box'. You know. Blured version, and not blured version.

I think just putting that in one .psd would be the easiest thing to do instead of 4 different images.

For the tags 110x25 (same as TGTAP has). 80x20 for those online/offline tags.