XFire

Chris

XFire is a new instant messenger which can be used whilst playing your favourite games online, when you add a friend to your friends list you will be able to see what game they are playing and on what server, and with just a couple of clicks you can go straight to their game and join them.

To find out more about XFire visit the official site http://www.xfire.com they update the program every few weeks

I got it a couple of days ago and its pretty good, you may have noticed the image i have in my sig. If anybody wants to add me (I have no friends yet apart from smartboy) because I don't know how many of you play games online.

If you want to add me my username is pyr0man1ac, you can find me usually playing Call of Duty but sometimes I play MOH:AA and i'll be playing MOH:PA once I get m new graphics card

• 6 months later...

Ok, I joined, I will get SA this week so I will be playing a lot, I cant play multiplayer, but I will play a lot this summer, well, deppends of my job, but I think I still will have a lot of spare time to play.

BTW, my username is oscarx21

I just started download it off of gamespot and then when I saww the massive size, I canceled. I thought it was alot for a demo. You can get the whole game for free?

Demo, lol, lol, demo!?!?

2.4 client is full thing! :thumbsup:

Yes, you ned to wait like 3-4 hours, but its all worth it!

I will download that game tonight

Ok.... I got it? I have no PC games though. Oh well. I might pre-order F.E.A.R. and become a Beta Tester.

You have no PC games :o

Get some.