Area 51, Scared caller.

Oskar

Except.. 3 terrible disasters and you say nothing happened? Woaw.

If it was a joke then how did the radio show get knocked off the air?

I don't know, it was an old radio system they had, but it may have been the Goverment, but only because that guy was full of Crap and that the Goverment didn't want people to panic and such.

I think Tubbs is a government agent trying to cover this up...

No...

BUMP....

I think if you guys are interested in this there is a documentary you can see on youtube it called the 'Alien Interview' I think people like Oskar will like it becasue he made this topic. It tells you about this caller and also that video of the supposed Alien. Believe what you want from it but I think its true. Anyway watch it

OGTAM what other ones, if you have any please post links becasue I would like to see them, and Im into this stuff as well.

Well a lot of the good ones I've seen have been taken off of Youtube for some odd reasons, but here is my Extra Terrestrial playlist on Youtube.

There are a few that aren't that good, but the ones that are just portions of documentaries are good, so make sure you watch all the parts of the portioned videos.

Edited by Original GTA Master

I've never seen this one, but I've seen a lot of stuff like this. I once saw a video of two astronauts out in space, repairing there space (craft?) craft thing, then something just goes right by them, one guys like "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!?!" the other guy is like "What.........?" (trying to cover it up and shit). Seriously, if you look into this stuff, you can find some creepy shit. I used to be into it, not anymore though.

I've never seen this one, but I've seen a lot of stuff like this. I once saw a video of two astronauts out in space, repairing there space (craft?) craft thing, then something just goes right by them, one guys like "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!?!" the other guy is like "What.........?" (trying to cover it up and shit). Seriously, if you look into this stuff, you can find some creepy shit. I used to be into it, not anymore though.

I watched something like that on Youtube, but it was just images with the audio over it.

Yeah, i just watched the Video where they took apart the Alien, i wonder if THATS real, i still believe this Guy was full of Shit and that the Goverment cut off the Show because they didn't want people to think what he was talking about was Real which would cause people to go psycho. But everyone seemed to keep their cool.