Spaz Boy INC.

Ok, I'm selling graphics here. Sigs, avatars, images in general, page layouts, buttons, etc. You name it. Prices will depend on size, quality, time, etc. So if it's something small like an avatar, the price will be something small, like 25 dollars.

I GUARANTEE your graphics to be in your possession within a set limit of time((set when I reply ackknowledging your request)), or it's free.

Have Photoshop? Want your .PSD along with the sig? That's ONLY an extra 10 dollars!

Want to help me out here? PM me and we'll work something out.

Have blank .PSD's you'd like to "donate"? For everytime I use that .PSD, you get 20% of the purchase price. Don't want to donate? Make a price((pricing cancels out the 20 percent profit)).

Orders:

-MVI; 2 Sigs

-Skyline; 1 Sig

-aemboy15

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

Ok, want anything else with that graphic?

BTW, YES YES YES! WE ARE BACK UP! I was getting mad, and kept bugging Chris too fix the forums.

EDIT: Here we are.

40-11_MVI_Crazy_cow.gif

Is that good? My first time trying to create crop signs. Oh well, it's free, what do you care?

Ok, fixed.

NOTE: It WAS suppose to say PWNED instead of PWNS, but I messed up. I can change it if you want.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

As the other free image or are you paying for it?

Anyways, You sig is the first one I ever used the crop effect too, and I used a tutorial.

Tip of advice, when using tuts, mod them too your liking after doing one image following them step by step. It said to use a displacement map((which was made out of the crop picture)). I did the Support Search one without doing that, and it came out better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...