Goodbye Reggie

Sherman

Well, a few hours ago I found out my old baseball coach died in the hospital. I don't know what happened, but he was around 50 years old. It's pretty sad to know, cuz I did see him out from time to time. This dude was awesome, and, yeah, it's not really anything but I wanted to dedicate a topic here to him here, atleast. All the practices in the hot summer, learning how to play, being county champs one year. Just amazing times, even the time he did come to practice a bit drunk.

R.I.P. Reggie

April 15 1957 - July 12 2007

Well, before then I wasn't all that good. He got me more into it and taught really well, was really motivational.

And I know the text is a little hard to read, but we represented the Pirates. Black and yellow.

I see. I never got into baseball because I didn't have any motivation, could of been peer pressure too. I don't know, can't really remember, it was like 6 or 7 years ago.

Sad news. For people I don't really see all that often, I'd rather not know they died. Kinda' like at the end of a really good sitcom, I like the characters to not move all around the world, and just be there as they were during the show. Makes you think everything is normal with that person/people. Sad to hear this though.