stealth

justhes

Well, MGS still uses the Knife interrogation feature and it's still the same. I think whenever you're using a knife, you can go behind a pedestrian and kill them without them knowing (Until the knife is stuck in their throat :erm:). Also, If you ask me, the stealth in San Andreas sucked badly, If they put a little more things for the stealth feature, It would make a little fun (For me, ofcourse :rolleyes:).

Also sneezing, Coughing and Smoking was mentioned in the News topic. If you were doing a stealth mission and you sneezed, it would be a bit more like MGS2, but the article said that the Pedestrians sneeze only.

Yeah I think the stealth should Improve the one in SA wasnt that really realistic cause i mean c'mon people don't just walk up behind people and cut their necks its unrealistic but I like Chloroform Idea. It was also unrealistic how if you hide in dark spots no one sees you. In real life if that happened the guards would at least notice something.

Oh my gawds, you're winner! They have to make it so you die in 2-3 shots too, becuase no one can survive 40 shots! Also, a high speed crash in the car should kill you instantly! And you should only be able to carry 1 big gun, becuase you can have all of those guns at once!

Holy crap it's TVG...and banned!

If you were doing a stealth mission and you sneezed, it would be a bit more like MGS2, but the article said that the Pedestrians sneeze only.

Now that's just too far. So what, if you start to feel like sneezing you have to press UP UP DOWN LEFT so that you cover your mouth!? NO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I kinda like Manhunt-style stealth. Sneak up behind a dude, and choke him to death with your baseball bat! After he's incapicitated, then you could give his head a good whack! Or, sneak up to him with a knife, and stab him several times in the chest.

If there is only one, sneak up stab in the chest and hurl out the window:)

But the system really needs a rework from the old one.

^

The things I would improve with stealth is have a bit more variety I liked the neck breaks in VCS and would like them to return but also want some real stealth like holding a silent pistol and creeping up behind someone and performing a kill, doing something like this would make it a lot better.

Yeah, I'd like to see some more of how VCS used the "stealth" actions but if they put it in GTA IV I would really hope they make that option a bit more useful you know because I never really needed to break someones neck in the game lol...