Sign in to follow this  
will99

ANTI - GRAVITY

Me, (Will99), thegtazone.co.uk present to you. "ANTI - GRAVITY"

Me. (The editor) have just finished rendering it and has some stunts that were hard to do, but I got there.

New Stunts Featured: Basic bumps, Tank rebounds.

Man, I must say, that was much, much better. You're seriously getting good at stunting and that too, pretty fast...you've been doing roofs and all, thats nice. Try harder things in next vid, and leave the tank for a while, you know that you can do more than rebounding.

And the end part of music as always, more appealing.

Yeah don't go on making vids in enthusiasm, keep your enthusiasm in stunts, take time, think for ways that'll make it look good...

What's this? Your 5th, 6th video?

Those are soo0 n00b stunts... And my intent is not to be fag but just to make it clear to you.

As long as someone is saying to you that you're great you'll never realize how n00bish your stunts are.

Watch some real VC stunt videos on www.gtastunting.com and then PRACTICE PRACTICE PRAAAACTIIISEEE!

... and... lol... sure... you'll be good one day.

:lol:

well, sorry That i am CRAP! >.< I just haven't got alot of practice time, with school, homework and after school clubs etc. I only try to have fun with all of this "Being perfessional" stuff.

But just dont release a video day after day, land the stunts better and first of all learn to bump. So what if it takes you a year. Just stop spamming op this place with this kind of vids please. ;)

ok, I am sorry. Atleast you told me off in a nice way. :D anyway. I have a new vid, but it is too rubbish to post in. :( Shall I post it? or not?