Odd problems

OK, I'm having REALLY weird problems with Firefox lately, MrLlamaLlamas avatar is at the top of every post on the left-hand side of the date, I see multiple flags under each username, and by multiple I mean 8, sometimes the 'News Team' logo appears next to a username, and there's a small coloured line underneath each info box on each post, eg that users amount of posts, dollars, etc. Also, the default 'personal picture' picture in everyones profile is to the left of 'The GTA Place' pulldown bar at the bottom of the forum page. Anyone know what's happening? It's a pain in the arse for me. It's been like this for 3 days now, I thought it'd clear up, but it's still there.

EDIT: And now, after I clicked the 'Reply' button so I can make a post in full detail, Chris82's grinning Fry avatar from Futurama is smack-bang in the middle of the Emoticons box: What. The. Fuck. :huh:

If one of you can tell me how to Print Screen so I can post it here, I will and show you how bizarre it is.

Wow thats alot of problems! I wonder whats wrong? What do you use Firefox or IE? IE sucks but if your not using IE then I can't help. If you are using IE then get Firefox.

I swear you couldn't have actually read his post... all of 8 words in, he had explained that the problems were with FIREFOX. If you can't help, and don't have anything useful to say, don't post. Otherwise it's spam. Very familiar word to you, I'd have thought.

Bossman, wasn't it you who posted that topic about speeding up firefox by messing with the configuration files and stuff. If you applied these, that might have done it. You can either undo these alterations, or uninstall / reinstall FF.

Try and start it in safe mode (It displays the option in your 'all programs' menu...)

And finally, the obvious... clear your browser history, cache, cookies and de - crappify it basically.

Thanks Donkey Porker, you posted what i was gonna post anyway. He'll learn this time. Hopefully.

OK, I can't exactly print-screen now because for some reason it's back to normal, but I bet it'll change again in the next few days. You know I wouldn't do this for attention, because I genuinely did have a problem. If only I print-screened yesterday, you could have seen it. I'm glad it's gone for now, but to you guys you probably think it's fake, and I don't blame you. >.< It might have had something to do with making Firefox faster, but I'm not sure, because it was like that the day before I did it. If it changes again, I'll let you know.

I changed the settings back to how it was before and it was still the same, but when I logged in today it seems better with no probs at all. Sorry for not providing a pic, I didn't know how to print-screen before reading Gerards post - I've pressed it before, but didn't know you had to copy it into Paint to be able to see it. Again, sorry for the inconvenience guys. -_-

2 other forums, sort of similar things, tab buttons placed in topics and beside usernames, a load of smilies based around the 'Reply' box, and a smilie in place of the checkbox you tick to quote someone, not much else. This was the worst affected place, but it shouldn't happen again. I guess it was of my own doing this problem, if I left the settings as they were this probably wouldn't have happened.