Rugby World Cup 2007

K9 Krew

It was 24-18 to Italy, not exactly an ass-whipping - Italy themselves got whipped 76-14 by New Zealand. Updates here all the time:

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/

England have been pants, I've been watching them and they laboured to a 28-10 win against the US, which was quite poor, and then got stuffed 36-0 by South Africa, I watched the 1st half and then changed the channel because it was diabolical. If only Johnny Wilkinson was fit, he'd have done something.

Edited by the bossman

• 3 weeks later...

Well really England have a chance especially after beating the Aussies which wwas a gigantic upset. Right now anything can happen and Psycology goes out of the window. Well right now the score is England 8 - 9 France with 10 mins to go so theres all to play for.

EDIT

We have done it, we are in the final once again who would have though it after we got spanked 36 - 0 by South Africa a month ago, how things change.

Edited by Red Devil

So, the final then. Who will win, score predictions, possible players of the match? I think England can do it, but it will be tricky. Last time we played South Africa, we got walloped, but we didn't have anywhere near a full strength side. Things will be different this time around.

ITV PREVIEW

^ The main rugby site isn't working for me, for some reason.