[REQ] Regarding Stalls

I can't see the point in this, but unless that Topic has had alot of replies with alot of requests and is still running, they might get their topic pinned. I don't see the point though. The reason why I believe in this is because sometimes even the Topic creator can become inactive and close his own topic, so there wouldn't be a point in having a Pinned Topic and then getting it closed. Sometimes, even the biggest topic in the trading stall sub forum can also go inactive.

I don't think their is any criteria for your topic to get pinned unless alot of requests have come in.

Yeah, I don't think it's necessary either. If a shop is doing well and popular it will have more posts in it and that would automatically drag more customers. I remember the ARR recruiment topic. Many members, including me requested to join ARR just because it had like 5 times more pages than any other recruiment topic...

It'd be unfair in a way, to pin a shop. Because then, the shops that aren't pinned would get much less 'business' than the shop(s) that is / are.

Actually, I am not talking about MY or ANY specific shop, just all shops whose owners stay active in the forums.

Well, I request the Staff to give it a second thought.

This idea is sort of bad because like MrLlamaLlama said, The shops what (if this idea comes into play) do get pinned what were successful then they would attract even more business. I don't like the idea for several reasons including the one I just typed.

This idea is bad because.....

A - See Above

B - It's unfair

C - It's not that useful

D - It can be bias

E - It will fill up the trading stalls forum with Pinned Topics what In my opinion I don't like seeing (Loads of pinned topics).

A - See Above

.:TFY:. :- Did you? Now just don't say a word please; I'm not into starting anything against you. But "Unfair"...? I already told that I'm talking about pinning the shops which are active and whose owners are active.

Other things left to Staff, so please give a second thought.

Thanks.

A - See Above

.:TFY:. :- Did you? Now just don't say a word please; I'm not into starting anything against you. But "Unfair"...? I already told that I'm talking about pinning the shops which are active and whose owners are active.

Other things left to Staff, so please give a second thought.

Thanks.

I guess TFY is right, if there was a topic in the trading stalls that was popular, it would lead other shops to the bottom, or give them a big downfall. That would be unfair, plus, if a member views the sub-forum for the Trading stalls, they'd see a link saying "Trading stall topic name" and they click on it and they'd get their request while other stalls aren't getting anything, hence the fact that the topic is pinned.

I guess TFY is right, if there was a topic in the trading stalls that was popular, it would lead other shops to the bottom, or give them a big downfall.

You mean TOXIC?

Actually I was the one who meant to say that...the shops going down and the same stuff TM said just now.

But if a couple of members make 1 - off graphics, then leave the forum soon after, there's a bunch of topics pinned, that we don't know whethter to 'unpin', because we don't know if the member will be back.

As far as i'm concerned, if GraphicX (JayD) wasn't pinned, not much else should be, since that was possibly the most successful shop TGTAP has seen.

But if a couple of members make 1 - off graphics, then leave the forum soon after, there's a bunch of topics pinned, that we don't know whethter to 'unpin', because we don't know if the member will be back.

As far as i'm concerned, if GraphicX (JayD) wasn't pinned, not much else should be, since that was possibly the most successful shop TGTAP has seen.

A few months ago, that wouldn't of been true. JayD said he only made about $200 from the shop, dunno about now though. And as far as this topic goes, it's stupid, why would they need a pinned shop? It's unfair, over-rated and not needed. If you want to make a great shop, all you have to do is have great products, show good Graphics, stuff like that, not by being pinned.