Drug Trip

K9 Krew

Lol, I've never tried drugs, and I probably won't since I heard so much shit about people going mad from smoking cannabis here..I saw it on teh news..

Look, I've known plenty of potheads, my older brother included. NONE of them have gone insane from smoking weed. And I live in rural Tennessee, one of the best places to grow it. I've not known about a single person going insane just from smoking it, here or anywhere else.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't and probably will never try cocaine. But salvia is similar to marijuana, only it's legal here in the states. It's suppose to give you a short hallucination/trip and then a couple hour long body high. We were high already when we smoked it, and it gave us a stronger high really fast. It's like 50 dollars for one gram, I think? It's expensive, but supposedly you only really need one hit, so if you smoke alone it would probably be worth it for you.

Is it bad for you? Sounds fun...

my school is just fucking loaded with weed, i swear its like every 4th kid in the hallway has weed, or the smokes, and then theres the one kid with the Cuban cigar, i havent tried any drugs yet, people have asked me (not peer pressure) and yeah, i will eventually try it, all i would really need to do is eathier go to this one kid at school who've ive known since i was 7 or go to my sister, first time she's trying it lol

I tried weed once, half my face went numb & I puked. People PAY for this? I'll stick to alcohol.

It's so uncommon that puking happens. Seriously. I've never thrown up while high. I've thrown up while drunk. Although that was only once, it is still more than I have while high((and I've been high way more, so the numbers are there pretty good)). Funny that alcohol being more notorious for throwing up and you choose it over weed because you threw up while high. There's irony in there somewhere.

But sorry about your bad high. Those happen and put people off. Eh, oh well, right?

Apparently Benadryl can make you hallucinate. The high off of Benadryl feels pretty good, but you usually sleep it off, and sleep a lot. You get rather tired.

I have never personally thrown up while high, but I have had to nurse a few people that did. Poor Alison was in my bathroom for hours because she had a bad high. It also happens to another good friend of mine quite a lot, but then again he just never knows when to stop. It really does not happen often and when it does it is usually because the person is nervous or smoked a bit too much.

You also never really get high your first time doing it, for me it took three times. After that it feels pretty amazing. Although I am not all the proud that I do do drugs.

Benadryl is amazing, I fell asleep through 2 of my hour and a half classes because of it. A friend of mine gave me some because of a headache ... she knew it wouldn't treat the headache, just knock me out. But hey, when I woke up my headache was gone ^_^

Oh Djarums, I'm with ya now, I've had a couple of those, I used them as a incent in my room once, they smell heavenly.

There is only one place in my city to get the, so it's kinda hard to always have them

That is surprising that they are so hard to come by where you live. I live out in the middle of nowhere and they are still easy to get at almost every gas station.

Djarum is a popular brand of kreteks (cigarettes with clove) manufactured in Indonesia and owned by the PT Djarum company. The clove ingredient provides eugenol to the mouth, throat, and lungs. It acts as a local anesthetic and produces a tingling sensation. Some claim eugenol also produces a mildly euphoric "high", though hard evidence on this effect is inconclusive.

Ummm........

i never thought that people besides indonesian know about djarum :P , yup, if you smell 'em, it's good, if you smoke too much of 'em, you'll get dizzy

i do heard from one of my friends that Mel Gibson ever buy dozens of 'em in Indonesia (while shooting some WWII movie) before djarum sell their cigarettes outside indonesia, but i thought he was joking

actually it was my daily cigarettes :lol: , i had enough of 'em now, how about these cloves, are they good? or the same as djarum?

Djarum blacks were the first thing I ever smoked, and they got me hooked. They taste so much better then normal tobacco and smell much better as well. Me being the bad influence that I am got Spaz hooked on them as well. v.v Sorry Spaz.

Lol, I've never tried drugs, and I probably won't since I heard so much shit about people going mad from smoking cannabis here..I saw it on teh news..

Not possible. The ONLY possibility is the cannabis triggered a disorder already apparent in the person. In which, anything could do that, it's only a matter of time. You don't go mad from smoking marijuana. You don't get depressed. You don't become a horrible person. You don't develop anger problems. It's all bullshit that is used to scare you.

Get away from mainstream media and after-school specials. They purpose isn't to inform, it's to scare. Fact doesn't matter as long as you're afraid of it.

The people who say smoking weed is bad are generally the ones whom have never tried it. Talk to most adults who have and they will probably tell you that it is not that bad at all. My mother knows I smoke from time to time and she is fine with it. She used to do it when she was young. She would actulay kill me if she found out that I was smoking tobacco but weed is no problem with her. A bit backwards I know.

It's smoke. Going into your lungs....

You can always make it into a tea ^_^

Last night i did morphine it was a bit weird. I had just had two cones then i took it and i jut sorta zonked out and felt sick although i did have some cool trips.

There was a girl at my house yesterday doing acid she kept saying "the TV is melting" and "theres ants on the wall", and even when i was trying to sleep she kept rambling on and was waking me up because she was tripping out.

So we finally tried salvia without being stoned first. I took first hit..... And holy shit. Everything started trailing away from me leaving colors behind them. It was weird as hell. Then the next day we had our friend try it. THAT was fucking great. He started falling backwards through the floor. Then we tried it again and it just did the same thing >.< I wanted NEW EXPERIENCE!

Fucking lucky.... We want to start home-growing, but I think we'd be better off waiting until the house is ours. It's relatively complicated compared to other plants, if you ask me.

Hey Bear, you got any head shops around your place? Tobacco shops. I'm not sure how easy salvia is to come across over there, but if you have the cash you should try it((or get a friend to buy it and smoke with them >.O)). It's expensive, but you only take one hit and you start tripping.

Fucking lucky.... We want to start home-growing, but I think we'd be better off waiting until the house is ours. It's relatively complicated compared to other plants, if you ask me.

Hey Bear, you got any head shops around your place? Tobacco shops. I'm not sure how easy salvia is to come across over there, but if you have the cash you should try it((or get a friend to buy it and smoke with them >.O)). It's expensive, but you only take one hit and you start tripping.

Lots of tabacco shops. is it a hard drug? I do know how to get drugs though, all my friends do drugs.

I had a plant because I got the seed for free so i was pretty stoked.

What is saliva and where would i get it over here in australia

You got a SEED? As in, singular? Cause I swear I heard you needed more than one seed?

Salvia divinorum is a plant in the sage family. It has a chemical in it that is released when burned at the right temperature, so it's suggested to use a butane lighter((although we've had a regular lighter not work, then a butane work great, and then a regular lighter work, nothing following a proper pattern)). It makes you hallucinate for a few minutes. Kind of varies between people. No one seems to have the same trip, either.

Where you'd find it? Beats the shit out of me. I live in America. Try this Purple Sticky Salvia. 'Tis the brand we bought, and will probably continue to buy((but online, fuck we got ripped off in the store)).

Lots of tabacco shops. is it a hard drug? I do know how to get drugs though, all my friends do drugs.

Meh, depends on your definition. Personally, I consider things that are addictive and man-made "hard drugs". Y'know, LSD, coke, meth, crack, ecstasy, etc. It's sort of like marijuana only the high lasts WAY shorter, you only take one hit, and you trip for a few minutes. Very fun. Not something you should do as often as you would marijuana, though. Unless you a rich spoiled brat :P