Peds Crimes n gta4

id say, with good citizen bonus you also get police respect?

also better evened out police AI.

when you accidentally punch sombody, and right next to you a bomb goes off and blows up a building while a killer with a minigun is mowing down the nearby parade, they should pay more attention to the other stuff besides getting 100 thousand cops ALL on you in two seconds that automatically know where you are.

People to randomly jack the car you're in, maybe people throwing bricks at police cars in certain areas because they're fed up of the way they police the area, and stores being held up occasionally. More fights to start in the street as well, like in the 2nd trailer with the guy kicking the other guy on the floor, and maybe the odd firefight against police as well, like in San Andreas when you saw 2 criminals escaping from the cops whilst shooting at them, that was quite unexpected. Just little things like that that increase the realism would be good.

All the trafic crashes should be fined to pay for and not been hutned by the cops, if u stop you pay and move on, if u run, then the high speed chase can begin :)

As for catching criminals, it should be done in a system like, bounty hunter, you go and make bounty hunter licence and then you can catch criminal whit police permission, so if u shoot at the guy and kill him, the police wont chase you and make your job harder.... it would be cool, bounty 10k you get the profile of him and area or where he lives and u go get him... :)

This is another one of those things, where I could go on almost forever about. Here is a very small list of what I would like to see.

Pick pockets (muggers)- jack people and YOU!, by holding up a gun or a knife or some kind of weapon. Also they could just run up to you or others and pull the old "snatch, grab and run like hell". Then you could chase them down and get your stuff back, or get other peoples stuff back. Then you could make the choice take it back to the owner and get a few extra bucks or keep it for your self. (a little crazy I know, but I'm just thinkin)

Robbers- peds that rob diners, minimarts, conveniant stores etc. Then they jump in a speedy get away car as the shop owner runs out of the store yelling for the cops. Maybe even peds that break into other peds houses at night. Then that might mean that you could also burglurize ped houses too.

Carjackers- peds that jack other peds and your cars. Very self explanitory, and I'm pretty sure this will be in there cause been in almost every other GTA to date. But I think it should happen more frequently. I mean I've had GTA San Andreas since launch day and I've only been carjacked about ten times.

Drugdealers- Sell drugs and stuff in the back alleys or on the street corners. Also it would be nice to go into buisiness with the drug deallers and becoming some what of a drug dealer your self.

Murderers- peds that kill other peds in back alleys, in the middle of central park at night or on the subways and subway terminals. You could just sit and watch or you could help the victim and stop the killer. If the murderer sees that you have witnessed the murder he or she will try to kill you or others that have witnessed it.

Those are just a few more details that would make the game all the more sweeter and realistic.

Edited by fatalgamer