Television Advertisements!

Connor

trust me, there's so much of it, you won't which is the worst

once there was a yoghurt commercial, the yoghurt change form to a bruce lee impostor (cheap commercial) and he taught the kids about how good he taste and how good he is for kids, i mean wtf right??? and then he transform himself back to a yoghurt.

ROFL on that... :rofl2: There are also some boring, pointless and cheap-looking commercials in my home turf, although there are some that are nice for my tastes...

• 2 weeks later...
Dazza we are Australian only us would see that, but yet it is still and awesome ad.

Well yeah, just YouTube it. Oh, Chasers tried to do an Ad Road Test (Where they test out ads in real life, so funny) and they said that they were going to do that Toohy ad, but they didn't know what the hell was going on.

The best TV ad was Calton Draught, the 'It's a big ad'. Love it so much.

OMFGGG!!, the adverts I really hate are those Orange mobile network ones, where they have some shit music, some random arsehole doing nothing and some buggered up small writing at the bottom!

If you live in the UK, you will see it..

I HATE the Boost Mobile commercials here with all the retarded looking people in the giant ball outfits repeating the same retarded lines over and over, "WHERE YOU AT?" , "OH YOU KNOW WHERE I AT!", "You KNOW I know where you at!". WTF STFU YOU STUPID IGNORANT FUCK-OFFS! And besides, I wouldn't want everyone I know to be able to locate me through my phone. What if I'm avoiding someone? Thanks a lot Boost!

In defence of some adverts, they do bring some old music back to life. I remember the 'Aquafresh Toothpaste' adverts ressurecting 'FLASHDANCE...What a feeling' and also the 'T-Mobile' adverts with the song 'Just another diamond day'

Though generally most adverts I dont like especially the Citreon C3 adverts when the car suddenly becomes a big massive robot. The channels that dont do adverts is the BBC here in England. I am not sure if there is anymore.

You know some of those adverts for Razers (Male Stubble), No-one likes them, they are annoying. It's useless putting them on Kids channels because it's not like a little boy or girl will go to the shops and buy one or even ask for one. Geez

I hate the Adverts for some cars. e.g. The Vauxhall Corsa advert with those little toys and a woman putting a bike of the bakc of the Corsa. Also the music is just strange. Car adverts are just not me.

McDonalds adverts are just encouraging people to be fat. I guess we all knew that.

This is only one of the reasons why I don't go to McDonalds, they advertise that they are some mirical place with brilliant food and drink, so I go, order a chocolate milkshake, what do I get? Vanilla or something..<_<

I fucking hate Barbie and other shit things to advertise, I came on this channel to watch cartoons, not to get angry at girly adverts with shit music..Have you ever heard them, Baby Annabelle and shit..? They fucking make me want to spew all over the TV..